[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Dragon_Age_Inquisition_BoxArt.jpg (56 KB, 288x344) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Age_Inquisition_BoxArt.jpg
56 KB, 288x344
Apologize
>>
>>337936
Sorry dad.
>>
For what? It's an okay game. A good 90% of this game is big, open world areas with nothing but fetch quests. Even the proper questline for each of the optional areas is dull and underwhelming.

It's a shame to because the story missions in this game aren't terrible. When you get sent to the doomed future, the assault on haven, the ball at the winter palace they're all really good missions. They just spent most of dev time making the big mmo areas and as a result there are barely any story missions.
>>
>>337978493
im sorry you had to go through that
>>
>>337978493

No. It was shit. I literally didn't make it through the first fight before uninstalling.

>shit dialogue
>shit characters
>shit combat
>shit plot

Literally five minutes in and it felt like a subpar MMO, even subpar MMOs last longer than that.

Also Dragon Age lore is the worst drivel ever. There are better flash games.
>>
Sorry, but I'd rather play through DA2 again than DAI.
>>
>>337978493
I'm sorry that you weren't as good as your oldest sibling.
>>
File: 1390251051497.png (343 KB, 512x343) Image search: [Google]
1390251051497.png
343 KB, 512x343
>>337978493
Oh shit I'm sorry
>>
Wss the combat shit in this game?
>>
>>337979883
LOL! Holy fuck dude. Simmer the hell down. It's a VIDEO GAME! Think about that before you open your mouth and make yourself look like the saddest piece of shit I've seen all day. I know NOTHING about you except that you're worthless and have no life IE. time to check these things out and care. Hope you're proud of yourself. I really do. I sincerely hope for a SPLIT second you feel better about yourself because you downloaded and rummaged through all the levels of your favourite Video Game in fucking STEAM just to point out he said his opinion. That was going to blow the fucking CONTINUITY out of the water and blow our FUCKING minds somehow. Being that Video Games are known for their sharp and detective like continuity. Steam. Even the fucking CREATOR said fuck this and LEFT....but you...no YOU sat down and figured this out and now you look SO brilliant in front of us. Man....is my face red. I'm so ashamed of myself for not being a big fucking loser who has to spend my time nitpicking a fucking KIDS game (even in Japan it's for CHILDREN you weeaboo piece of shit) like you. Nice work.
>>
>>337981141
Was largely mediocre and annoying as melee when your target was standing an inch below or above you and all your attacks started missing.
>>
>>337978493

Please don't remind me that offline kotaku mmo exists....
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC8zz95rm8s
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.