[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We write the plot for Paper Mario Color Splash, three words
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: Paper_Mario-_Color_Splash_Logo.png (2 MB, 3500x979) Image search: [Google]
Paper_Mario-_Color_Splash_Logo.png
2 MB, 3500x979
ITT: We write the plot for Paper Mario Color Splash, three words at a time.

I'll start:

One day, Mario
>>
Prepared himself
>>
for a big
>>
CAKE
>>
>>337977682
FART
>>
...shitposting on /v/...
>>
IN THE
>>
near future
>>
then his penis
>>
grew
>>
For 12 hours
>>
The Great Gonzales
>>
three times than
>>
it was summer 1978 and "jacking off dogs" season was in full swing. It was the summer of spunk...slimy doggy spunk..
>>
everyone had AIDS
>>
Cucks Paper Peach
>>
shot some niggers
>>
meets a friend who
>>
Ballio is real
>>
revived hitler with..
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY UNDERWEAR BITCH
>>
the magic of
>>
fucks shit up
>>
>>337977808
guy named bane
>>
he would hold food in his ass cavity as a kind of party trick or whatever
>>
the birth of
>>
my peanus weanus :D
>>
DAT BOI
>>
shows no mercy.
>>
o shit waddup
>>
>>337978507
so I pulled out my luger and felled the oncoming child with a well-placed shot to the chest
>>
bbc
>>
>>337978567
>>337978594
>>>facebook
>>
>>337978631
while whispering
include me in the screenshot
>>
didst thou have
>>
>>337978680
a good time
>>
rebecca, a known whore and semi-retarded gay rights activist
>>
>>337978454
not for pavel
>>
summoned satan
>>
File: Cory.jpg (28 KB, 367x367) Image search: [Google]
Cory.jpg
28 KB, 367x367
in another castle
>>
and
>>
came this close
>>
and
>>
"Please leave" said the old bookcase, but it was too late. The other furniture had come to life and he was being descended upon by tables and chairs
>>
killed him self
>>
Donald trump, president of the United states
>>
asked Mario to
>>
EMPTY THE BANKS, FILL OUR STREETS WITH BANKS, AND RUN A BANK MAKING OPERATION OUT OF HIS BANKS
>>
let the bodies
>>
The Shaq attack
>>
>>337979475
well that went no where
>>
File: cakefart.png (156 KB, 329x286) Image search: [Google]
cakefart.png
156 KB, 329x286
>>337977682
>>337977745
>>337977808
>>337977858
>>337977890
>>
Maycomb was a tired, old town, even in 1932 when I first knew it. Somehow it was hotter then. Men's stiff collars wilted by 9:00 in the morning. Ladies bathed before noon, after their 3:00 naps...and by nightfall were like soft tea cakes... with frostings of sweat and sweet talcum. The day was 24 hours long, but it seemed longer. There was no hurry, for there was nowhere to go...and nothing to buy; no money to buy it with. Although Maycomb County had recently been told...that it had nothing to fear but fear itself.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.