[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would having sex with a robot be like since this loli wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Cielmachine.jpg (2 MB, 2168x3672) Image search: [Google]
Cielmachine.jpg
2 MB, 2168x3672
What would having sex with a robot be like since this loli wanted to obviously fuck Zero?
>>
clank clank clank
>>
>>337976820
Robots in Mega Man are made out of a ceramic titanium alloy. So it'd probably feel like shoving steel wool up one's preferred orifice by a discount mug.
>>
i dont get it, why did zero never came back? he used to die a lot in the X series.
>>
>loli
>>
File: 1447454569355.jpg (20 KB, 266x266) Image search: [Google]
1447454569355.jpg
20 KB, 266x266
>>337978580
>he doesn't know the truth
The Zero you play isn't the real Zero, but a shady copy. On the other hand The real one is a secret boss in the sequel
>>
>>337976820
I'd change her oil if you know what i mean.
>>
>>337979032
False, its the real Zero, but on a fake body, because the original body was stolen by the Dr. Weil after Zero donated his to science and finally got rid of sigma with a vaccine known as the mother elf.

The one you mention is probably the one you fight in MMZX, which is made of remaining data from zero's true body after you defeat Omega, therefore why the model you get from the reward rock is "Ox" because you mix it with the model X like every other biometal and form OmegaX model.
>>
>>337980009
And we know that because... Weil doesn't argue it when X says it is so. Nevermind that Zero has no memories of any of the things he's reputed to have done before waking up in Zero 1, and X has no means to verify that.
>>
>>337980438
zero gives no fuck if he is the real thing or not, only zero can be this badass.
he is zero.
>>
>>337980553
>gives no fuck if he is the real thing or not
Is that why he needs 4 separate characters to motivate him to destroy Omega and only does so after they advance the argument that he's the real real Zero?
>>
>>337977550
Which is weird because Roll looks so soft and huggable. I always thought she had a layer of synth-skin covering her metal innards.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.