[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ff9.jpg (74 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
ff9.jpg
74 KB, 625x352
What went wrong?
>>
Here's your reply
>>
Not much. The game is great. The card game isn't as good as 8's. A few unmemorable party members like the rooster guy and the rat who becomes irrelevant after the tree village.
>>
slow as fuck battles.
Did the PC release fix that? If it did I may play it again on PC
>>
>>337967321
I love the game, so I'm not really sure what you mean.

Question about FF X though: when the fuck does it get good? I've picked up the Steam port and I am about ten hours in but utterly bored out of my mind. All the characters are exhaustingly boring, Tidus is some retarded fuckboy and the main story is not interesting at all. There's also a complete absence of comedy - I've not even chuckled once.

Should I continue playing?
>>
>>337967686

Yes, you can skip the intro camera panning now except for story battles.
>>
>>337967321
Fanservice: the game.
>>
not much its the best in a series that contains at least 5 other stellar games
if you dont like to youre just flat out wrong
>>
>>337967794
Okay, you're going to have to explain that bullshit. I've almost reached the end and there's almost nothing in the way of fanservice unless you count a few perverted jokes here and there.

>>337967321
Nothing. I still consider it the best game in the franchise. Doesn't try too hard to be edgy or funny, but still has tasteful moments of both, alright story, characters that are entertaining(Except Red.).

If you don't roll with Quina at all times you're a supreme fucc boi.
>>
File: FINAL FURSHIT.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2884) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FURSHIT.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2884
pandering
>>
>>337967729
FFX you have to slog through, unfortunately. FFX2 is where the story gets Planescape-tier. But you need dat FFX background.
>>
freya's story was rushed and amarant/eiko/quina barely even got stories
>>
>>337967772
Still loads pretty damn slow into the battle though. It's only like 5-7 seconds, but it feels insanely long for some reason.

Otherwise holds up surprisingly well. Backgrounds not being as good as the character models really isn't that distracting.
>>
>>337968047
>Being this triggered.
>>
File: 132.jpg (432 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
432 KB, 600x630
Not enough Beatrix
>>
>>337968825
>furshit is okay
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.