[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the next GTA be set in Cologne? What would be some other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Bruecke_027.jpg (142 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Bruecke_027.jpg
142 KB, 1024x768
Should the next GTA be set in Cologne?
What would be some other unconventional locations for the next game?
>>
>>337967045
I hope Gay Tony makes his return.
>>
fukken
>>
>>337967045
Rockstar has said they're keeping the series in the US, as it's too difficult for them to have the same degree of social commentary elsewhere
>>
>>337967045
I live near Cologne. Cologne is a really boring and unimpressive city.
Only things it has going for it are the cathedral and the one yearly week of carnival if you get drunk enough to enjoy it.

But then you only posted this for molestation jokes anyway, didn't you.
>>
>>337967045
No, it should be Chicago, the biggest and most important U.S. city not covered in a GTA game yet.
>>
Cologne is the city with the highest concentration of faggots inside the EU. After that comes Berlin and then Paris but those are larger so the faggot-density is lower.
>>
wow /pol/ threads are getting more and more subtle everyday.
>>
>>337968570

>GTA with a footwork/juke radio station

Would be pretty sweet, desu.
>>
>>337968570
It's way too much like New York visually
>>
>>337967045

> Cathedral
> People pissing in alleys
> Kolsch bars and crepe stands
> Shitty shops

Apart from the cathedral and the zoo Cologne is boring. Go to Bonn instead
>>
Florence or rome

Imagine a mission where you blow up the colosseum
>>
>>337970661
>any german city
germany is shit
>>
>>337971458

Name me a country with better cities.
>>
>>337971739
>>337971284
>>
>GTA 6: Kansas City
>>
>>337971872

> Italy

lol. Like I'd go back to a place full of gypsys and Italians. Pisa was the worst city I've ever been to.
>>
File: cologne11.jpg (197 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
cologne11.jpg
197 KB, 900x450
That's a good idea. Play as one of the illegal migrants turning a once lovely little city into a fuckhole where you get pick-pocketed and assaulted or groped every night.
>>
>>337969117
aka pretty much every large city in NA
they all look generic as fuck other than a few landmarks
>>
>>337967045
>A whole game driving in cologne
NO!
>>
Miami. Even if it's not the 80s, it's still a great locale fit perfectly for a crime simulator.

>shitty highways with corrupt toll companies
>crime every fucking where
>gangs
>drugs galore along with very active drug trafficking
>could take place between Ft.Lauderdale and Miami
>bit of Everglades to the west
>corrupt and ridiculously cartoonishly stupid politicians
>an entire southern tip of Florida seemingly ignored by Tallahassee and the Northern half
>parties and celebrity shit everywhere
>playground for the rich
>billionaires raising real estate fucking everywhere, especially along Sunny Isles beach, destroying the property value of multiple areas by erecting condos and shopping centers nobody can fucking afford to live in or shop at
>Aventura and Dadeland malls

There's more but you get it. Real life Miami is essentially a real life Vice City.
>>
>>337974685

>shitty highways with corrupt toll companies

It amazes me how the Sunpass lanes have actually crippled traffic even more, gained a lot of defence by the ones responsible, and upset the general public over the high prices (tolls were 11 dollars at one point), rather than ease traffic and help quicken the commutes.

The highway company says commute time has increased up to almost 200% in some areas, but I'd really like to fucking see how they came up with that bullshit during what time of day.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.