[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexy, hidden little details in games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: harley.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
harley.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Don't you just love when you discover those sexy little details which no one else sees?

Harley Quinn has a jiggly ass in Arkham Knight, but most people won't ever see it. The only way to see it is during the mission where you carry her around - as seen in the webm.

I love when you have to be passionate about these things to actually find/see them. Anyone else?
>>
>>337966953
That's a really cute jiggle. Shows she's a bit fat in the bum.
>>
>>337966953
Can't see shit faggot. Come back when you have something besides hank hill levels of compression your shitty gif.
>>
In GTAV if you press the talk button to a tranny from behind your character says their usual 'ayo girl' line, they don't if you do it from the front though.
>>
turn signals in the getaway
>>
>>337967905
It's not my fault you're blind. You can clearly see how the fat in her buttocks jiggle.
>>
>>337968783
Are we sure it's fat that's jiggling?
>>
>>337969437
What else would it be? Her ass isn't exactly small, either.
>>
>>337970181
>Her ass isn't exactly small, either.
lol white people
>>
>>337970181
salty bags of milk
>>
File: TjQv8SW.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TjQv8SW.jpg
332 KB, 1920x1080
>>337970903
You call this a small ass?
>>
>>337971426
That's a bubble butt.
>>
File: classic harley.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
classic harley.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>337966953
Based Cocksteady saving western devs
>>
>>337973143
I prefer the skirt. Her ass has a bit of a jello like appearance in this.

Is Quinn supposed to be a little plump back there?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.