[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA Online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: GTA-Online.jpg (295 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
GTA-Online.jpg
295 KB, 610x343
Did they ever fix it?

Is it good now or still an awful grind fest?
>>
Depends on what you want to do. If you just want to drive around shooting people you don't really need any money for that
>>
It's pay to win, that's all there really is to say.
>>
File: 1boondocks.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1boondocks.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
no its still a pay to have actually good shit or grind with random people who leave midway through the heist so you have to redo it alllll over again.

its super fun with freinds tho
>>
>>337965776
Win what? Races, I'll agree to an extent. But what else competitive does it have? Only deathmatches anyone plays are those RPG vs vehicle things
>>
It's largely the same, though it's hardly a grind in my opinion. The grind is the game.
>>
>>337965914

You're not supposed to do heists with random players. I could go on about how people are too stupid to know what you have to do despite the game telling them so, but the fact is you just shouldn't bother. Get friends or join a competent crew. Grinding heists with randoms is the dumbest thing you could possibly do.

>>337966121

Rockets vs Insurgents is great. If you have about 8 people in the lobby on 4 rounds, you get about $45k if you win.
>>
possibly the worst matchmaking system ever.,
even dark souls a single player focused game has better multiplayer matchmaking.

also quitting heist doesnt put you on a ban timer so it ruins the game
>>
File: 8997934.jpg (92 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
8997934.jpg
92 KB, 1060x404
>On my 360, grinded the 'Coveted' mission to a legit level 130 as soon as I unlocked the mission
>dont play for a while because i had everything you could get in the game and garages filled with cars with all that cash and there STILL wasn't heists
>still had a lot of fun breaking up the grinding with goofing off in free-roam and doing races, really loved how after the first week or two of the Online's launch the matchmaking was smoothed out and pretty damn fast

>one year later
>get an xbone, hear that heists got added, decide to buy GTA V for it
>try to launch online
>takes 5 minutes to do so regardless if I do it from the loading of the game or if I do it from singleplayer
>80% of the time, I get into a completely empty online overworld
>when I was gone, R* added some weird "on-call" matchmaking
>i will be "on call" for ANY part of a heist and it takes minimum 10-15 minutes to get into a mission setup
>someone leaves after dying once or if he doesn't get a big cut of the profit, or if we are doing the planning part of the heist, or for no reason at all, have to wait 5 minutes of loading to go back to free roam to wait another 15 minutes to go "on-call" for another heist
>decide to do races
>takes 10 minutes to find a race, completely empty lobby and its some shitty race that the other person in the lobby made on his own instead of a R* made or a R* verified one
>uninstalled the game and never played again

ive never been so mad

how could the loading and matchmaking be exponentially worse on the xbone than the 360?
>>
>>337966317
Is it really that dead on next gen? Or maybe it's just xbone since nobody has that console
>>
>>337966585

It probably is just Xbone. I usually get full lobbies on PS4.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.