[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: kept_you_waiting_huh.jpg (254 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kept_you_waiting_huh.jpg
254 KB, 1920x1080
What went wrong?
>>
Nothing nigger
>>
>>337959826

It was a good standalone game but it fucking triggered the shit out of Fallout Fanboys and RPG fat asses, and brigaded on metacritic by RPG Codex. It will likely be shat on for years to come despite being nowhere near as bad as it's made out to be, only because it carries the name "Fallout"
>>
Everything
>>
>>337959826
is this about mgsv or fallout 4?
>>
>>337959826

It's more fun to actually play the game than to complain about it, so it doesn't really matter unless you're one of those godawful "connoisseur" shitters
>>
Everything pigskin
>>
>>337961129
>it fucking triggered the shit out of Fallout Fanboys and RPG fat asses

And it should. It was advertised as an RPG, so when it turned out that it really wasn't, why wouldn't people be mad?
>>
>>337959826
Wait how is Snake in Fallout 4?
>>
WHATS UP GUYS
IT'S YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGYEA
>>
>>337961783
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fallout+4+MGS
>>
>>337961783
Character mod for Fallout 4

Because that's the only way to enjoy Bethesda games; modding the hell out of them
>>
>Still no fucking GECK
>>
>>337962012
Does that mean there's no way to enjoy Bethesda games on consoles?
>>
>>337962346
Correct.

I know cus that's how i played FO3 and Skyrim
>>
>>337962346
I am pretty sure Fallout 4 mods are available on consoles. They are just less and limited.
>>
>>337961129
>It was a good standalone game
It was no more than mediocre.
>>337961760
because entitlement or some other bullshit buzzword.
>>
>>337962558
No. There's no mods on console.
>>
>>337961129
>>337962760
Bethshills detected. Fallout 4 was garbage, 0/10.
>>
this is how Halo 5 should have looked
>>
File: 1445392388324.jpg (563 KB, 1500x1714) Image search: [Google]
1445392388324.jpg
563 KB, 1500x1714
>>337959826
nothing. only entitled fat autists found anything wrong with this game.
>>
People saying it's a good standalone game are retarded. What's good about this? The dialogue is retarded (literally),the story has more holes than Swiss cheese, the characters are forgettable and lifeless and your choices literally don't matter.

The guns are retarded as well since none of them make any sense from an engineering perspective and the designs are incredibly lazy

Even as a standalone game this is only a 6 or 7 out of 10. As a fallout sequel, it's barely a 5/10
>>
>>337962903
Ok I researched a bit and they are not available currently. But they are going to release Mod kit on consoles soon. They will be limited tho, meaning no visual mods.
>>
>>337962558
no, they are in the process of coming, but they are not there yet, bone should get them any day now, and PS in june, and of course,
> just less and limited
>>
>>337963158
DonĀ“t forget ,quest are scarce, and suprisingly idiotic and simplistic for their amount.

Also legendary enemies and the loot associated, crafting in general is more wide than deep, yet is not actually that wide either.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.