[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this guy's problem ? I am halfway through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 15
File: matthewpic_400x400.png (126 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
matthewpic_400x400.png
126 KB, 400x400
What the fuck is this guy's problem ?

I am halfway through his DS2 "critique" and most of his complaint not relating to the geography of the game are either because he sucks and is basically a passive shield huger or he willingly ignores mechanics like the starting gift to say that the game is less open at the start than DeS or DaS.
And the worst thing is that most people who shit on DS2 use those same bullshit arguments.
>>
butthurt ds2 shitter detected
>>
Dark Souls 2 fags should be gassed
>>
>>337951579
who?
>>
It is less open than DeS DS1 at the start.
>>
>And the worst thing is that most people who shit on DS2 use those same bullshit arguments.

Because they all watched this video and repeat it verbatim. There are plenty of reasons he brings up to dislike DS2. There are also plenty of reasons to dislike the game outside of what he thinks. Most people just ride the circle jerk train.
>>
>>337951684
>>337951652
lol
>>
>>337951579
Fuck off and die, DaS2 Cuck.
>>
File: 1409880030405.gif (259 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1409880030405.gif
259 KB, 500x354
imagine actually thinking dark souls 2 is a good game
>>
Dark Souls 2 didn't have enough doors locked from one side.
>>
Hello ladies and gentlemen. Today I'm going to be reviewing this thread of OP being a tremendous faggot. If you have not read the previous threads that feature a faggot OP I highly suggest you go and view them before going on with this review.
>>
>>337951579
Who cares about that shit, where's the full Jingle All The Way review!??!?!
>>
>>337951872
Is it akin to thinking that Kyoani is a good studio?
>>
Daily Reminder that Dark Souls 2 fags are literally the same as tv's star wars prequel fags.
>>
>>337951957
dark souls 2 didn't have enough bonfires surrounded by locked doors that will all eventually open up to be shortcuts
>>
>>337951579
Dark Souls 2 was weak as hell, you shitter.

Sure it made for a reasonably entertaining playthrough(matt also mentioned at the beginning of the vid), but it literally did nothing right in terms of keeping what made DaS and DeS good
>>
>>337951579
He went easy on it. DS 2 is shit.
>>
>>337951579
Which complaints of his relate to the use of a shield? Also, none of the starting gifts in Dark Souls 2 make the game more open. In Dark 1 you could take the Master Key as your starting gift which opened things up a lot, but even without it, the first half of the first Dark Souls is quite open, and in Demon's Souls there are five areas available at any given time after the tutorial.

Please extrapolate on your concerns with these criticisms.
>>
>>337951778
The moment someone of some fame has an opinion, everyone else's opinions that are the same become overwritten as "famous person's opinions."
>>
>>337951737
Best reviewer on the Internet.
>>
>>337952271
DS2 is the best in the series, it destroys DS3.
>>
>>337952329
This. I stopped playing DS2 wayyy before his review was even out. It's clear why the game is so crap.
>>
>>337952418
>>337952418
go kill yourself, you pvp faggot
>>
>>337952418
kek
>>
File: 1381013099423.jpg (21 KB, 193x182) Image search: [Google]
1381013099423.jpg
21 KB, 193x182
It's been years and DS2tards still can't cope with the fact that their game is worthless trash that was forgotten faster than your average AAA drivel.
>>
>>337951579
>most of his complaint not relating to the geography of the game are either because he sucks and is basically a passive shield huger
wut?
>>
>>337952294
He complains about lock on in multi enemies fight, that fights with 2+ enemies force you into passivity, he doesn't know about the torch mechanics relating to range of lock-on, and if you pick a branch as starting gift you can open up the forest early.
>>
Why do the /v/ mods this that this kind of blatant daily shilling is acceptable for a video game board?
>>
>>337951579
>he willingly ignores mechanics like the starting gift to say that the game is less open at the start than DeS or DaS.

A Life Ring, which slightly increases HP, available as a starting gift in every Dark Souls game.
A human effigy, a common consumable, aka a humanity or an ember.
Some consumable healing items you can just buy anyway.
A homeward bone, a common item for returning to a bonfire
Seed of a Tree of Giants, turn on easy mode if you get invaded one time
Bonfire Ascentic, turn one (1) area surrounding a bonfire into its New Game + equivalent, or repopulate an already completed zone
A piece of shit you trade to a bird

which of these items received through this intrinsic and unfortunately ignored mechanic turns Dark Souls 2 into an open game?
>>
>>337952329
"Quotations end up getting attributed to famous people because it helps add weight and validity to them." - Obama 2016.
>>
>>337951778
>plenty of reasons to dislike the game outside of what he thinks
Name them.
>>
>>337952863
Fights with more enemies do make you more defensive. The intended goal of fights with more enemies is to present more of a challenge, and the response to an increase in difficulty is to protect your character better and play safer. The torch increasing lock-on range in the dark is not significant. If the enemy is that far away, you don't need to hit them or concern yourself with what they're doing so much that you need to center the entire camera on them. If you want to use a ranged attack like a bow you'll just use aiming mode. You don't need to lock-on through the darkness because it's not really very dark in actuality.

Fragrant Branch of Yore, the item used to cure petrified NPCs, is not a starting gift. You might be thinking of the petrified something, which is just a trading item. The only places you can go early on are to the forest of fallen giants, heide's tower of flame, and down the pit in majula to the gutter. You need a ring to make your way down into the gutter as I recall, at least early on, and both the forest and the tower of flame lead to the lost bastille. You can't get past the petrified NPC until later.
>>
How can people defend ds2 after ds3 and bloodborne is beyond me.
>>
>As soon as DaS 3 comes out DaS2 shitters all come out of the woodwork

I can tell if they've always been here and biding their time, or if they are victims of some Zelda-like game cycle.
>>
>>337954006
because DS3 is grossly disappointing maybe
>>
>>337954090
from a pvp standpoint maybe but the pve is much better then DaS2. But PVP is always shit in souls so who cares.
>>
All of the games after the first one are shit. DS has become another cashcow franchise that only gets worse with each installment.
>>
File: enough.jpg (173 KB, 679x631) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
173 KB, 679x631
>>337954317
>much shorter than the previous games even on first playthrough
>less weapons
>less armor sets
>worst magic system of the series
>does not open from this side
>>
>>337951747
DS2 is shit but the start is more open than any other souls game
there are like 10 bosses that you can fight as your first boss
>>
DIS IS THE FORST IN A SERIES OF FOOR REVIEWHS
>>
File: 1455238067287.jpg (31 KB, 316x340) Image search: [Google]
1455238067287.jpg
31 KB, 316x340
I disliked the game before matt's review was out. Fuck off with this meme shit and actually argue the points instead of screaming "OMG MAT POSTER ;_;" just fucking kill yourself you limp wristed das2 cock lover.
>>
File: 1463507256926.png (142 KB, 2992x1096) Image search: [Google]
1463507256926.png
142 KB, 2992x1096
>>337951579
What are you even trying to say here?
Are you really going to deny Dark Souls 2 world design is absolute shit?
>>
File: wojakmatosis.png (57 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
wojakmatosis.png
57 KB, 900x900
>>337954671
DELETE THIS!
>>
>>337954572
You can fight the Last Giant, Old Dragonslayer, Royal Rat Vanguard, The Rotten, or Dragonrider as your first boss, that's 5.

In Dark Souls 1, if you don't count the tutorial Asylum Demon, you can fight 7 bosses with the master key. Taurus Demon, Stray Demon, Gargoyles, Moonlight Butterfly, Quelaag, Pinwheel, or Sif.

In Demon's Souls you have to not count two mandatory early bosses to say it's "open" enough that 5 bosses can be your first boss, so at the very least DaS2 is more open than Demon's Souls in the beginning, and more open than Bloodborne where Cleric Beast and Father Gascoigne are the only beginning bosses, and Dark 3 where your options are exclusive to other options via branching, that is to say, you have to fight Iudex, then you can choose between Vordt or Dancer, then you can choose X or Y depending on your last choice, etc., but Dark 1 is still the king in this regard.
>>
>>337951579
What? Nowhere does he complain about anything related to difficulty retard.

What the fuck does a starting gift have to do with the game being less open anyways dumb shit?
>>
>>337952157
this desu. at least episode 1 had the pod-racing scene. dark souls 2 however is beyond help with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
>>
>>337951652
>>337951684
>>337952157
>>337952626
>Dark Souls 1 has double the players on PC than Dark Souls 2 despite being older

holy shit
>>
>>337956446
Dark Souls 2 is spread over SOTFS and DS2
>>
>>337954090
only to retards
>>
>>337956134

Pvp was pretty good.
>>
I hate DS2 as much as the next guy but Matthew takes autism to levels I didn't even think were possible, even after browsing this website for the better part of a decade.

The headcanon reaches levels which should have him institutionalized.
>>
DaS = BB (w/ DLC) > DeS > DaS 3 = SotFS > dogshit > vanilla DaS 2
>>
File: DaS2 btfo.png (183 KB, 960x515) Image search: [Google]
DaS2 btfo.png
183 KB, 960x515
>>337956592
Even adding DaS2 and SotFS together it's still less
>>
>>337957591
>DaS = BB(w/ DLC)

Time to take off the nostalgia goggles
>>
>>337957847
I didn't play DaS 1 until last year. If I had my nostalgia goggles on I'd claim King's Field IV is better than all of them which it is.
>>
>>337958084
Your poor taste in the Souls series aside, are Kings Field 2 and 3 worth playing before starting Ancient City? I tried playing the first one(US) and it just wasn't doin it for me. Music was bangin tho.
>>
>>337952329
Or maybe it means that there is a very obvious reason why the game was disappointing to some older fans?
Who knows.
>>
File: 1462893225007.jpg (57 KB, 637x946) Image search: [Google]
1462893225007.jpg
57 KB, 637x946
>DaS2 apologists
>>
>>337951778
Nigger, please. People where saying this shit long before he made a video. If anything, Matthew rode the train. Actually, not only did he ride the train, he climbed all the way to the engine and assumed direct control.
I hate people who discredit genuine criticism just because someone more famous than the average faggot on /v/ uttered them. Fuck you.
>>
>>337951778
I think it's the Plinkett problem.

His review is so long and detailed that it's hard to come up with proper criticism that he hasn't already said first.
>>
>>337951579
His critiques are all 10/10, objectively correct.

If you disagree you are either a chronic shitposter, a casual, or literally retarded.
>>
ecelebs were a mistake
>>
>>337954572
You forgot to mention you can do the burg skip to fight capra first.
>>
Acceptable:
People who like Dark Souls for its world-building and level design that immerses you in a logically consistent universe.

Unacceptable:
People who like Dark Souls because it's a "difficult" action game.
>>
>>337963396
I like it for both of those things. The difficulty is an inherent part of the immersive, logically consistent universe.
>>
>>337964023
Now he's going to explain why Dark Souls is the easiest game ever, of all time
>>
>>337963396
Yes, how dare people like a game for it's gameplay
>>
>>337955931
You can also fight the Pursuer first in ds2. Get your facts straight man.
>>
>>337963396
Difficulty is valid though. Higher difficulty means you actually feel a sense of accomplishment when you beat something.

On a related note, one thing that was really missing from DaS2 was that feeling of crushing hopelessness and anxiety when you were in far-away locations. This was because you had bonfire warping and never had to worry about being "stuck" and lost in some shit hole somewhere. I remember first playing Dark Souls 1. I went through undead burg, through the depths, through upper blighttown, and all the way down to the swamp. There was this huge feeling of anxiety. You were stuck in the middle of god-knows-where. You were stuck with what limited supplies you had and you couldn't easily go back to firelink to buy extra gear and such. You had no fucking clue how you were ever going to get out. A lot of the feeling of "danger" came from being lost in the unknown and not easily being able to get back to a safe space, and not just from gank bullshit. And when you found a shortcut that brought you back to a familiar area, you felt an overwhelming feeling of relief. In DaS2 (and DaS3) when this happens, you don't give a shit because you can warp anyway.
>>
>>337964257
Dark Souls has mediocre gameplay.
>>
>>337964753
Nah, it's actually pretty fun tbqh senpai
>>
>>337964257
As action games go Dark Souls isn't really all that great.

But as a World, with lore and whatnot, it's a pretty impressive feat of depth and detail.

So people who enjoy the game for the world it builds are liking the game on its actual merits, while people who enjoy the game for its gameplay mechanics typically just don't have great taste in action games.
>>
>>337964753
Counterargument: Dark Souls has great gameplay
>>
>>337951579
His DS2 criticisms are mostly correct.

What people constantly forget is that he still insisted it was a fucking great game in it's own right.
>>
>>337964823
>>337964864
There is almost no depth to the combat. Compare it to a real action game like Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, or Metal Gear Rising and you'll see just how incredibly shallow Dark Souls is.

Let me break down literally every encounter in Dark Souls' "gameplay":

>Wait for an incredibly obvious opening
>Spend your stamina hitting R1
>Block or roll away
>10 goto 20
>>
>>337964859
It would be good if they just removed backstabbing, or changed enemy movesets to stop you from just circling around. Obviously not as deep as the best in the genre, but I like the stamina, estus, long windups and cooldowns and high damage for all attacks
>>
>>337964864
Mechanics are ill-balanced and poorly explained/demonstrated to the player

Combat eschews depth for width, opting for an ocean of unlockable and upgradeable weapons rather than handful that have many uses and combat functions.

Controls feel sluggish and unresponsive, combat in general is slow and plodding.

I honestly mean that enjoying DaS for the combat is about the same as enjoying OoT for the combat; it is neither the game's strong suit nor what really makes it special or worthwhile.

DaS is an adventure game, not an action game. That's okay, it doesn't have to be an action game, but it's weird when people hail it like the combat mechanics are this incredible thing when really all it does is punish death more heavily than other adventure games do, and otherwise it's decidedly mediocre
>>
>>337965189
>using MGR as an example of a deep action game
Idiot
Those problems are fixed somewhat by fighting multiples, but it is pretty shallow. It's still really satisfying though, learning an area and making it through with no damage is rewarding, attack animations have a lot of weight to them, it's tense because of the high commitment to attacks and limited estus system, though kindling ruins that - they should've had kindling add 1 charge, not 5 or 15
>>
File: sens chameleon.jpg (480 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sens chameleon.jpg
480 KB, 1920x1080
My main overall issue with DaS2 is the way it controls.

I hate to use a bullshit term like "gamefeel" but I can't sum it up easily with any other word. I'm not sure of the root cause. But the controls are awfully slippery. Actions feel loose and sluggish. I'm not sure if its the actual controls themselves or if its the different physics engine or some other gameplay mechancis or what, but you know what I'm talking about.

You play DaS2 for a while and it just feels awful to play because of how loose and slippery it feels. And then you finally go back to DaS1 (or to BB or DaS3) and they all feel incredibly solid and tight. The controls are really good.

I had my first impressions of DaS2 and I just felt it was lacking something compared to the first game. And I stopped playing it after I completed it once close to launch. Didn't pick it up again until SotFS was on sale for cheap, and I thought "eh, maybe I didn't give it a fair go back then". So I start a new file and I go through the game, and I'm immediately hit with the same feeling of unsatisfying gameplay chiefly due to the awful-feeling controls. Ended up putting it down after beating Lost Sinner and never bothered picking it up again. It just feels like shit to play.

DaS2 has plenty of other problems in terms of retarded gameplay mechanics and bland level layout designa and such, but I'd play it a hell of a lot more if it controlled like any of the other souls games.
>>
>>337965189
>>337965514
I've heard the DaS PVP is deep but I've never tried it - stuff like the backstab escape glitch look interesting
>>
>>337965963
I know exactly what you're talking about and I completely agree. DS1 and DS3 feel far more precise in the controls.
>>
>>337965189
All three games you mentioned are stylish score-based action games, which are such a far cry from Souls games that comparing them is retarded.
>>
>>337956446
>popularity is a measure of quality

I don't even like ds2 but this is a shitty argument and you know it.
>>
>>337965963

Myself and many others agree.

Dark Souls 2 just feels off. It's sluggish, and floaty at the same time.

Sipping estus takes forever, and every other consumable takes a decade to get out.

I find that DS2 also ignores a shitload of inputs, even compared to Demons or Dark Souls 1/3.

FROM games aren't the best, and it's well known, but DS3 feels especially terrible.
>>
>>337965514
I think the combat is shallow but engaging. There's a lot of consequence to your actions because of the way stamina is balanced, the vulnerable periods after you attacks, the high damage from everything and the punishment for death.

>combat in general is slow
Why is that inherently bad? Also interested to hear you definition for depth, I've never really seen a definitive definition for it
>>
File: 1440555451615.png (3 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
1440555451615.png
3 MB, 10000x10000
>People still unironically defend ds2
I mean really, how the fuck are people going to come on MY /v/ AND BREAK FROM THE HIVEMIND

Fucking casuals gb2reddit if you want to have subjective opinions, we only have OBJECTIVE OPINIONS HERE and you opinion is objectively bad if you literally find anything, ANYTHING that is positive in ds2.

Except for expanded weapon and armor variety because that does not count.
>>
File: 38545021.jpg (513 KB, 718x1016) Image search: [Google]
38545021.jpg
513 KB, 718x1016
>>337966183
Here's an example of slow, weighty combat that is far better than anything Souls will ever achieve (and I really like Souls games): Monster Hunter

Not really fair comparing any game to MH though, because it is the greatest franchise to have ever existed and the absolute apex pinnacle achievement of humankind.
>>
>>337966140
1 felt a little clunky to me after finishing 3, rolling being locked to 4 directions while locked off felt weird for example
>>
>>337966653
I respect that they tried to make something kind of different, or at least tried new things in Dark Souls 2, but it ended up being a fucking mess.

There is one good thing that it added, and that was that post-Nashandra and sitting on the Throne of Want, you don't get immediately thrown into NG+.

Powerstance worked in the context of the game, but I feel like Dark Souls 3 handled it better.
>>
File: 180929385759.jpg (109 KB, 1470x618) Image search: [Google]
180929385759.jpg
109 KB, 1470x618
>>337966781
>greatest franchise to have ever existed and the absolute apex pinnacle achievement of humankind
>>
>>337966781
>I'm biased, Monster Hunter is the best shit ever

Monster Hunter's combat is incredibly shallow, especially using certain weapons (like Greatsword, and Hammer) where you're constantly spamming the same attacks over and over because they're the most effective. There is basically no combo system.

Saying Dark Souls combat is weak while praising Monster Hunter is fucking laughable, since they basically play fundamentally the same.
>>
>>337955931
in DS2 you can also fight the pursuer or scorpioness as your first boss. And also nobody would ever do it, but it's also theoretically possible to fight the Darklurker or Twin Dragonriders as your first boss if you farmed up 1 million souls.
>>
can we get daily matthew threads now?
>>
File: 1251656680738.png (310 KB, 542x427) Image search: [Google]
1251656680738.png
310 KB, 542x427
>four months since last video

What the fuck is this potatonigger doing?
>>
>>337967419
>nobody would wever do it but its possible

Thats why everyone gets mad about Dark Souls 2 being pretty linear.

In Dark Souls you basically don't need to do anything special to go down and fight Quelaag first, except pick the Master Key or start Thief.

Same thing with 4 kings. If you wanted to you could do them.. second at the earliest, because you need Sif's Ring.

The difference is Dark Souls is just a lot more open out the gate, and that makes the game a lot more replayable.

Think about what you have to do to get to Darklurker first.

>Grind enough souls for levels to get down to the gutter to get a fragrant branch so you can open Forked Road
>Do the entirety of shaded woods and find darkdiver gandalf
>Do an endgame dungeon
>Do the endgame dungeon in the Black Gulch too
>Farm 1 million souls without killing a boss
>Go through shrine of winter and do the final end game dungeon in Drangleic
>Fight Darklurker, likely with garbage weapons

It's possible, but it's fucking stupid and ridiculous, especially requiring 1 million souls, since I think I finished a full playthrough with all bosses killed including all the DLC with like 800-900k soul memory last time.
>>
>>337966653
Your picture crashed my page you cunt
>>
>>337966830
Well 1 felt a lot more realistic with how rolling should work. The clunkyness felt how it should be.

3's focus to avoid damage is focused towards straight up rolling against anything. With the equip limit increased, many of the bosses attacks, how many many frames you get from it and clip through attacks and the way you chain roll, it's apparent it's straight off from bloodborne.

DS1's rolling to me felt a whole lot more grounded in how it should be with armour. Beinging only when necessary when shields couldn't cut it. Against magic, grabs or stronger attacks you weren't strong enough to guard against.
>>
>>337969906
Yeah DaS 3 was balanced around fighting multiples, which I liked compared to 1's combat since 1 on 1 encounters are easily solved by circle strafing
>>
>>337968150
Nobody actually fights sif then 4kangz first tho, so it's sort of a moot point.
>>
>>337970527
I do because I like to dickwraith ASAP and fuck with low level players.
>>
>>337966579
I think it was Saurian Dash who explained depth thusly, and I really like it (paraphrasing):

"Depth is a measure of how many actions in a game serve only one function"

You look at a "stylish" action game like Bayo or DMC and what makes it stand out isn't the visual flair, it's the fact that every attack, every movement, every command has multiple contextual uses.

In Bayo, every attack is a melee attack, a projectile attack, a step in a chain toward a long-range attack, and a specific application of force to an enemy character. An attack can lift an enemy, turn them around, bring them closer, push them further away, etc. Attacks have more value to be measured than DPS; chains which offer little DPS offer knockback utility, ease of access to wicked weaves, etc.

Then the dodge. It's a defensive (i-frame granting) maneuver, and it has high utility for offensive positioning (setting up Witch Time, or moving to a new position relative to an enemy without interrupting the attack chain via dodge offset, etc).

Even things as simple and rudimentary as lock-on (alters access to certain moves, changes walk speed, can be double-tapped to gap close, sets up Shuraba ult) and jumping (resets air cooldown when near enemies, cancels certain attack animations, changes available attack strings) have multiple uses.

NOTHING in Bayonetta just does one thing. That's what makes it a deep game; once you've figured out the way actions fit together in one context, you can then find a different context where they fit together in a totally different way because of other properties.

In DaS, you roll when the enemy is about to hit you and you mash R1 when he isn't. Challenging to do well, perhaps, but shallow as a puddle.
>>
File: 1400470478868.png (634 KB, 838x616) Image search: [Google]
1400470478868.png
634 KB, 838x616
Why the fuck did he decide not to review BB?
>>
>>337971627
>"Depth is a measure of how many actions in a game serve only one function"
That's interesting, I was using this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxRxh8Ka5H8
>>
>Quits his job to focus on making videos full time
>No video in 4 months
>>
>>337972012
Kula World is far more interesting than that shitty meme game. Where's my 6 hour playthrough of Kula world MAT.
>>
>>337958403
You can hop straight into The Ancient City if you want, just get ready for the slowest turn speed known to man.
>>
>>337954671
TOOPER MARE-RE-OH SONE-SHOINE IS A TURD PARSONE PLAT-FARMER!
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.