[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Hunter, is corrupt as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12
File: corruption.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
corruption.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1080
ok here is the deal.

There censoring, issuing out a ban & claiming I was spreading false information when I was getting fact's across and trying to warn People from both playing or buying a single thing off these corrupt Swedish douche bags.

Ok for those who do or don't know about this game, its a hunting simulation, the game it self is fine even enjoyable.

I had no real issue with a subscription as compared to a mmorpg it's fairly cheap, and buying shit like camo and gun's was.....fair enough....

However this is the problem.

In game there is these "Deployable Towers"
which are look out / snipering towers which are placeable any where on Your maps, up to 5 per map, However in order to get all 5 per map....

It requires either 2 solid purchases of a 12 month pack or one 12 month and 2 6 month's just to get all 5 towers for 1 map out of like the 8 that is there.

Worse yet, is inside the item mall they are not only listed by have a 420em$ (4.20usd) price tag but when You go to buy said item it won't let You stating "this is only available from subscription packs.

So naturally I go address the issue on both there forums and steam forums, where they keep removing posts about this issue, issuing out 1 week bans & the nail in this fucking coffin is trying to claim "I am spreading false information" when any fucker can clearly see and test this out them self's

Developers, Publishers, and even there Mods who are this fucking corrupt seriously need punishment.
>>
nobody cares
>>
Time to get a job, huh?
>>
>>337949519
Peesh off
>>
File: BOOM Head shot. fuck..webm (1 MB, 1000x556) Image search: [Google]
BOOM Head shot. fuck..webm
1 MB, 1000x556
>headshots don't OHK

What the fuck kind of shit game did you just recommend me?
>>
issue isn't been able to afford it or not, the issue is trying to address the issue and warning people away from buying shit off this game for legitimate concerns gets removed and deemed as false info when it is factual evidence from there own fucking store page.
>>
>>337949870
A realistic hunting game. Heart shots, bro. What gun was he using?
>>
>>337949870
you aim for the lungs you carpetbagger

these ungulates got thick fucking bones man
>>
>being so poor you can't afford a dear stand, while I walk around with all gold-star level premium gear

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA
>>
>>337950214
>Being so poor you play a game instead of actually hunting
>>
>>337949870
lungs or heart man its hunting not afghanistan
>>
I have a 6 month sub, which came with one tower, and i have a kick ass7mm Magnum Break Action Rifle, and can buy the 2 years load of sub packs right now if I wanted. again this isn't what I am trying to get across ~_~

The point is how fucked these devs and mods are.
>>
F2P game trying to rip it's players off? Noooooooo, that never happens.
>>
>>337950347
>implying

Seriously though, just pay up. Its a good game. Stop trying to jew them out of shit for free.
>>
-head desk- this thread wasn't about the prices or them bluntly trying to rip people off, the point is how they wanna cover the facts under the rug like spineless fucking cowards
>>
>>337950897
Post your real guns instead of calling people poor, fag. I don't even play this garbage game
>>
File: guns.jpg (146 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
146 KB, 720x960
>>337950897
Anything else?
>>
>>337951071
meant for:
>>337950940
>>
>>337951071
>All that budget shit
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>337951071
Nice muzzleloader anon
>>
>>337951220
>HURR WHY DON'T YOU HUNT YOU REALLIFE YOU POORFAG
>I do
>HURR POST UR GUNS U PROBABLY DONT EVEN HAVE ANY
>ok here
>W-W-W-W-WELL THEY L-L-LOOK CHEAP

Ok.
But I'm not the whining about about a $15 subscription to a game.
>>
>>337951071
Do you hunt with that black powder or the AK?
>>
I wish they let freefags hunt more stuff.
I played the game for years, and even started and maintained a /vg/ server and a /vg/ thread for a couple months. Had fun, got a lot of new players into the game, but it go annoying that I could host a single map because they could only kill mule deer.
>>
no one is complaining about the sub fee's.
the issue is....
1) items that are in the fucking item mall under there own listing and separate price tags are only gain-able via 6-month subscription packs which mean's your going to have a lot of double up items that you can't do shit with such as the b&c camo.

2) how the devs and mods wanna cover up any one speaking out on facts and deeming it as false information when it's in there very own item mall fucking description.
>>
>>337951527
We have a dedicated blackpowder season, that comes earlier than the regular season. I use blackpowder then.

I don't actually hunt with the AK. My dad has a 30-30 rifle that I borrow for regular season.
>>
>>337951740
Cool. I watch some Hungarian guys on Youtube do BP stuff and hunting a lot https://www.youtube.com/c/capandball
>>
How is hunting even still legal? It's so barbaric. Of course it's super popular in America. Thankfully more civilized places have heavy regulated it or out right banned it.
>>
>>337949519
>>337949519

>Like hunting games
>Not touching TheHunter

I'd rather just invest another 500 USD in hunting gear and a longbolt rifle to be honest.

At least then I'd get to enjoy the outdoors, explore the wild, and eat some great game food.

Plus venison hamburger would be a great way to subsidize my meat intake, healthier too.
>>
>they add some new arctic map that literally no one wanted
>Aussie map looked like complete ass and was 100% casual mode
>had a swamp for 2 years and still haven't added gator hunting

No reason to resub, I guess.
>>
>>337952223
Not to mention
>add polar bears
>you can't even hunt them
Its literally no fun allowed, The Game
>>
>>337949519
Submitted your whole post to replace the definition of autism in the Oxford English Dictionary:.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/lBI8ulk.jpg

This is what I am on about.
I am happy and willing to spend more on this game, money is not the fucking issue as You wannabe witty cunt's want to think.

The issue is....http://i.imgur.com/nOOc7bb.jpg

now if this didn't give me shit I already have, where I can't even sell, trade or give doubles of shit away for free to other players.

ok so now the price tag on the fucking towers is 4.20, I need 4 more, = 16.80usd

so why the fuck would I spend 49.99usd for something I want that is only worth 16.80?

and then to address this issue gets You out right ban for speaking facts, nah fuck that for a joke, they can all go get fucked.
>>
>>337952563
Who cares?

You literally only need one tower, which you get when you sub. I don't know what you are bitching about. If you want more, resub when you time is up.
>>
>game rewards you for being a long time subscriber
>autism OP wants it all in a day
>>
Anyone know where I can find Meat Eater episodes

>Fucking Suddenlink doesn't have them or the right channel for Steve's tv show.
>>
I'm "Bitching" about the behavior and out right corruption of the fucking devs and mods who work for this cunt of a game
>>
>>337953068
Nothing is corrupt. They created the content, and they set a price for it. There are other video games you can play if you don't want this one. In fact, you can play this game just fine without towers, or with the one tower you have.

I literally never use stands or towers.
>>
removing "posts/threads" both on there official webpage and steam forums and going as far to state I'm spreading "false info" when any fucker can clearly see it for them self's first hand, is corruption. I mean if You like this 1984 draconian horse shit, more power to ya I guess, but with there fucking behavior and attitude, like fuck I want to throw any more financial aid there fucking direction
>>
>>337953794
You were warned before you were banned. If a post gets deleted, and you keep posting it, expect a ban. Thats not corrupt at all. They are within their rights to moderate their own forums. They don't have to give a space to bitch about them.
>>
File: memes.webm (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
memes.webm
2 MB, 400x226
btw here's a short documentary about me

regards,
OP
>>
>>337949519
please learn the difference between there, their and they're you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>337950173
>>337950048
>>337950459

(Not him) but I'm pretty sure a bullet to the brain should kill things.
>>
lol what warning?
Oh right I did get a warning for stating a satire joke about them not paying google on time about there server been down which is a completely separate fucking issue.

Any thing related to item mall/subscription/dev/mods behavior was just out right swiped under the carpet.
>>
>>337954668
You said yourself in the screencapped post that your previous thread was deleted, faggot. How much more of warning do you need?
>>
>>337954649
skulls are thick and the animal can sometimes survive them which can cause them a lot of suffering if they do. Heart and lung are much less protected and the animal is not going to live for very long with a hole in either.
>>
yes deleted, but no warning or pm, this is what you call "censorship" dip shit.
>>
>>337955013
>this is what you call "censorship" dip shit.

Yes. Private companies censor their forums and social media. Is that controversial? Go post about how much you hate niggers on Disney facebook and see if you don't get blocked.
>>
>>337952030
5/10 for baiting me anyway.

I live in Michigan. We have a huge deer over population issue even with hunting being so popular. They kill crops, ruin other species place in the ecosystem, and cause more accidents than senior prom
>>
File: Dis Gon B Gud.gif (1 MB, 350x191) Image search: [Google]
Dis Gon B Gud.gif
1 MB, 350x191
>>337951071
>Hunting with an AK-47

It worked in Metal Gear Solid 3 so why not.
>>
File: keith_pussmire.jpg (33 KB, 358x268) Image search: [Google]
keith_pussmire.jpg
33 KB, 358x268
To the OP, is there team killing in this game

Really important for me to know.
>>
>>337951071
use those guns to kill yourself you fucking inbred
>>
>>337957741
>triggered britbottle
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.