[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: duke-nukem-forever-chap20.jpg (160 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
duke-nukem-forever-chap20.jpg
160 KB, 1680x1050
Apologize
>>
>>337947540
It was unironically my 2011 goty
>>
>>337947540
I'm sorry for ever being hyped for you.
>>
>>337947540
What? No, fuck no.
>>
>>337947642
Second best shooter of 2011. SJWs that unfairly bashed the Duke can kiss my ass.
>>
Ive always liked the gunplay. The first segments of the game do suck and the humor is litterally 5 year old tier at times with Dwayne or whatever that guy was.
>>
>>337947712
Blow it out your ass.
>>
>game takes the piss out of video game tropes then goes on to include those very same tropes
Yeah, nah, it was shit.
>>
>>337947642

You too?
>>
>>337947770
2011 had SS3, Hard Reset and Bulletstorm. Even Bulletstorm was better than this garbage.
>>
Nope fuck gearbox
Reminder that they are trying to sue the guy working on the Duke Nukem 64 port so they can remaster all the games and put memes in them
>>
>>337947770
What was the best?
>>
>>337948697
SS3 was the best shooter of 2011.
Bulletstorm the third best(face facts, it was simply a COD campaign done right)
But Hard Reset just muddled into mediocrity. Unsatisfying and forgettable weapons and uninteresting gameplay.
>>337949124
Serious Sam 3. Even my jaded ass has to give it up for Sam.
>>
>>337949210
>face facts, it was simply a COD campaign done right
I agree, yet still it was better than DNF.
>>
>>337947770
I think gearbox is too SJW to use the character at all now. Did they really waste all that fucking money just to kill him?

>>337948962
Theyll never remaster any of the Duke games.
>>
>>337948962
Also they removed the Megaton collection from steam so they could remaster that as well as put memes in them, how could I forget?
>>
>>337947540
still shit, still the reason I will never buy or pirate a gearbox game.
>>
>>337949251
It really isn't. It's good, i'll give you that but ANY fucking shooter that actually STOPS regenerating health if you venture too far into the map gets an instant downvote. DNF doesn't do this at all and actually makes the player think about his surroundings like HL2. Not the level of success that HL2 arguably performed but still did it competently enough.
>>
Shit game in all regards. One of the biggest let downs in the history of video fucking games.
>>
>>337949270
they are gonna re-release duke 3d on consoles, they even have jon st john recording new meme lines like "bazinga"
>>
File: agreed.jpg (509 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
agreed.jpg
509 KB, 1918x1080
>>337947540
Nope
>>337947642
Agreed
>>
I had more fun with DNF than Bioshock Infinite.
>>
I wish the Did Not Finish meme was still relevant.
>>
I'm sorry Gearbox. I'm sorry I blamed you for this instead of 3D Realms being a bunch of lazy fucks for over a decade and dumping a bag of shit on your front step. Though you could have just thrown it out and started over, but hey, we all need money right? We can't just STEAL it.

P.S Go to hell Gearbox
>>
negatory compadre
>>
>>337951108
>. Though you could have just thrown it out and started over,
And spend more time on Did Not Finish? Fuck that. 3DRealms made their bed and it was Gearbox's job to present it to the world as it was intended.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.