[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm SL 92 and fucking never get summoned, ever. Aldrich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Yorshka_(2).jpg (175 KB, 661x897) Image search: [Google]
Yorshka_(2).jpg
175 KB, 661x897
I'm SL 92 and fucking never get summoned, ever. Aldrich works like a charm but when I was low level, I never got summoned in Watchdogs and now that I'm higher level, I never get summoned for BotDM. What gives? Is my level too high?
>>
PC or PS4?
Do you see very few summoning signs in embered state?

If yes, you caught softban.
>>
This covenant is fucked because no one puts on way of blue and when they do its a rat race between blue sentinels and dark moon blades.
>>
>>337946295
PC. Yeah there's barely any summon signs usually, except for outside of the Pontiff's boss room.
I haven't received any notification about being banned though. Not to mention I haven't used a trainer. I just noticed this week that there's hardly ever any phantoms for me to summon and only Aldrich seems to work for the pvp covenants. I just thought maybe I levelled up too much.
>>
>>337946590
Softban is something unnoticable on your end, people catch it in droves becauce all it takes are two disconnects from the game server that are abrupt.

Softban means you can only onlne play with other people with softban.

FromSoft is retrded.
>>
>>337946105
You aren't one of the few lucky ones that gets to be a blueberry and will have to grind like the rest of us.
>>
>>337947006
Fuck me. I've only disconnected twice, and neither time intentional. Once when DSIII crashed and another time when Windows 10 decided to start installing its self and quit fucking everything running, including the game.

How long does a Softban last? Indefinitely? This shit sucks.

>>337947045
B-but I want to be chosen..
>>
>>337947274
Yes, it is indifinite for that character.
>>
>>337947006

Sounds like bullshit to me. Where was it ever even confirmed that BSC gets you banned?
>>
>>337947274
Tough luck. Now go kill a fuck ton of Silver Knights while wearing your darkmoon symbol and maybe you might get summoned into a room only to be kicked back out with no prize.
>>
>>337946323
If I'm playing for fun I leave way of blue on all the time because I know that feel of not being summoned to help.
>>
>>337947791
I've been doing that lately. Its fascinating to see how fast they die once they arrive.
>>
File: 1401642532913.jpg (27 KB, 446x281) Image search: [Google]
1401642532913.jpg
27 KB, 446x281
>>337947006
>only two disconnects
>two

Holy shit, I love FromSoftware but this is possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever heard about in any game. What the fuck were they thinking?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.