[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to this game? What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
What happened to this game? What went wrong?
>>
nothing, its fun if you like it

alot of people here shitpost about it because its popular

there, now you can leave the thread before the shitposting comences
>>
no one can handle the bants
>>
season 3 was a mistake
>>
>>337939101
It not fun but it is addicting. The game for new players is "fun" for the first 10 hours then it goes to shit. Not even worth mentioning that the community is total trash. Personally got to Plat 1 now I'm done with the game.
>>
The community is the problem

Riot is also the problem

If Riot had any balls they'd straight out perma-ban every single whining kid if they troll more than twice. And when I say ban I mean record the ID for their HD as well as their IP in the ban list.
>>
Esports and Tumblr nigger report system

>Can't say nigger because xD toxic
>Cant call out on peoples shit becaus it triggers normies

There are plenty of better assfaggot games out there
>>
>>337940506
This.

The backbone of mobas are the harsh communities, and they are weeding this out.
>>
>>337940004
>bans people for hurting feelings
>still not enough according to you
Suck a cock you fucking faggot. I'll call you a stupid nigger in game if I want.
>>
>>337941079

This, fuck the gay ass community. If I have no reason to call you for being shit then I wouldn't in the first place.
>>
>>337941079
>>337941358
I think he meant deliberately throwing games because they didn't get their way in the pick screen.
>>
File: 1461744718869.jpg (46 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1461744718869.jpg
46 KB, 500x374
>>337940506
>>337940848
>>337941079

>implying being a complete fucking cunt is the only way to communicate.
I'm glad they're filtering out fuckheads like you, get over yourself if you flame in this game, everyone makes mistakes and to pretend you never do is retarded.
Good luck calling people 'cancer' in the real world.
>>
File: Feels.jpg (4 KB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
Feels.jpg
4 KB, 160x192
I remember when they fucked up lore n removed
Journal of Justice

Also muh Xerath
>>
>>337941707

People like you should be up banned from 4chan. You're the reason why quality dropped so hard. Fucking faggot ass nigger
>>
>>337941707
>he compares the real world to fucking video games
>>>/r/eddit

what went wrong with league of losers is t he ESPORTS GUISE XD bullshit. remove that and the game is passable. remove the legion of college kids playing the game and the game is good.
>>
>>337941960

>complains about quality of 4chan.
>Fucking faggot ass nigger

and you are the mountain dew cod playing hyped up dick snivel that has been coming to 4chan for 2 years max and invited all his edgy friends.

sit down kid.
>>
File: 1462789006905.png (231 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1462789006905.png
231 KB, 572x380
>>337942130

my point was that you can play the game without being a raging prick to everyone.

Protip; you're at the same skill level/elo as them for a reason.
Protip; you will play better for it.
>>
>>337942426
who actually drinks mountain shit? it tastes like bootyhole.
>>
>>337941960
The reason quality dropped so hard is because people born in 2000-2006 are old enough to post here. and most oldfags went to h8ch back when gg happened
>>
>>337942782
>>337942426

Alright faggot, let me explain why not only should you self immolate your body but also cut your balls off.

Firstly in league, at this patch and state. you're matched up with either 4 random people(or grouped up which is even fucking worse majority of the time). Now your expectation is that these 4 people will be on par with your match making, statistically speaking that is not the case. The fact that you would have to sit at your computer screen for an thirty minutes to an hour while playing with insufferable faggots without calling their mistakes is unreal. Now only can you get permanently banned, but people actually defend their behavior.

Secondly the game now is revolved around teamwork, not only is this a bad concept but it was shaped this way because of esports niggers. 5 years ago esports didnt even fucking exist and HoN was overshadowing this garbage because of how bad the gameplay was. I was a beta tester and I quit after one week. Only after season two this game got to a dota like standard but it was still a piss shit system because of the runes, fact that you had to buy certain champions to climb, etc. But at least the system didnt penalize you for saying what was on your mind.

This game is shit and the community is shit. Every faggot that posts on that /vg/ general should get banned or shot.
>>
>>337942782
>dont be a dick to your team
>win the game
>say gg ez
>get banned

comeon you cant defend this
>>
File: with style.gif (959 KB, 285x157) Image search: [Google]
with style.gif
959 KB, 285x157
They removed Draven's passive.
>>
>>337943962

>Alright faggot, let me explain why not only should you self immolate your body but also cut your balls off.

2edgy4me

>statistically speaking
what? In ranked mode it is literally statistically speaking.
>The fact that you would have to sit at your computer screen for an thirty minutes to an hour while playing with insufferable faggots without calling their mistakes is unreal. Now only can you get permanently banned, but people actually defend their behavior.

literally what i said before, sometimes make mistakes. some people have bad games, sometimes guess what ...THE ENEMY TEAM IS JUST BETTER THAN YOU...

>Secondly the game now is revolved around teamwork
the fact you said this as a problem just shows how much of a autistic raging dickhead you are.
the game has/was always revolved around teamwork, and if you dont like it so be it.

>fact that you had to buy certain champions to climb

disregard this guy, you are clearly a shitposter.

bye
>>
>>337945194

if all you say is gg ez, you wont get banned. ever.
>>
>>337939101
What happened is that riot decided to force the meta by adding and deleting items, adding strings of characters with certain abilities and fucking with core game mechanics.

Tfw no innervating locket
No heart of gold stacking
No 450 move speed anivia
No rune grab bag
New players will never know ap yi or sion.
>>
>>337948249

>innervating locket

thank god

>No heart of gold stacking

support + farm champion THE ITEM

>No 450 move speed anivia

ok i miss that too.

>No rune grab bag

??

>New players will never know ap yi or sion.

thank god. being one shot by either of these was no fun, especially sion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai9zG-mQapc
;_;
>>
>>337948807
When the game first came out, it had rune grab bags with random runes. Then you used the rune transmute to get higher tier runes or the ones you wanted. Now they're both gone.
>>
>>337939101
I don't know I started playing it recently and I'm having fun. Level 13 right now.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.