[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stupid weapon designs I love brotherhood but i mean just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 588x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 588x465
>Stupid weapon designs

I love brotherhood but i mean just look at it, there is no blade how is it suppose to cut and wtf is up with that hook?
>>
It's a big fishing hook. Tidus just uses it wrong.
>>
>>337936682
>>
>>337936682
You can see that it is sharpened on the bottom
>>
>>337936964
Monado 2 is fucking boss, Zanza is clearly a faggot if he thinks this looks better.
>>
File: .jpg (112 KB, 829x709) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
112 KB, 829x709
>the world isn't filled with monster pizzas
>>
>>337936964
Gotta use those antennas to get reception from future wi-fi.
>>
File: armes-wakka-l-2.jpg (9 KB, 240x299) Image search: [Google]
armes-wakka-l-2.jpg
9 KB, 240x299
>>337936682
you complain about a sword, which for most fantasy games is rather normal, yet do not post the stupidest weapons?
>>
>>337937293
fucking lol ed

more of these please
>>
File: F50A510HQ8XYPO6.MEDIUM.jpg (15 KB, 359x322) Image search: [Google]
F50A510HQ8XYPO6.MEDIUM.jpg
15 KB, 359x322
>>337937565
>>337936682
posting this before someone else does

fuck i hated this mguffin bullshit asspull so much
>>
File: midevil_flail.jpg (46 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
midevil_flail.jpg
46 KB, 600x480
>>
>>337938552
wtf is wrong with a morningstar flail?
>>
>>337938552
why is it attatched by a dinky keychain on the end of the rod?
>>
File: ripaxel.png (172 KB, 491x276) Image search: [Google]
ripaxel.png
172 KB, 491x276
>>337938432
This, why the fuck would this be the legendary keyblade?? This shit has Sora's keyblade in it, 2 of them actually, and Sora's keyblade has Mickey's head on the keychain, why would that keyblade be his in the first place (When they first made the game they didnt know that the story would end up like this I suppose) and why would the design be present in the ULTIMATE keyblade to unlock Kingdom Hearts??! Let me see, maybe Mickey will appear and shout ''Hey fuckers ah-oh! Want some fun at MIIIICKEEEYYSSS HOUSE??!!

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WANT OFF THIS SHIT RIDE.
>>
File: 5635234423.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5635234423.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>337939497
I love how Sora was the chosen one of the Keyblade in KH1 and you assume there was only one chosen, because Riku literally stole it afterwards

then you discover that the Keyblade people are literally Jedis

>mfw everyone is a clone of everyone
>>
>>337939714
Well its kinda shitty but I saw it coming a mile away, this series is like an animu so yeah it was to be expected, but what really pissed me off so badly was how Kairi got her keyblade, and no I dont mean when she accidentaly touched Aqua's keyblade and got the ''powers'' (which is retarded as fuck already) I mean when Riku Ansem walked up to her in TWTNW in KH2 and simply handed to her a keyblade out of fucking nowhere.

''Hey kid here, catch :^)''

There are so many things that trigger me but I love this series even with all this shit.
>>
File: 6mg5v.jpg (89 KB, 1029x747) Image search: [Google]
6mg5v.jpg
89 KB, 1029x747
God I hate the aesthetic of modern Blizzard ""RPG"" games
>>
>>337939497
i imagine the mickey stuff is shoehorned in because they needed to refrence disney stuff somehow for licence sake. that or disney pushed for it

>>337940141
i just stick around for the gameplay desu, the story is a lost cause
>>
>>337940284
i can see where you're oming from.. but this image is a huge exaduration... lvl 16-36 doesnt have weapons with this much flair at all, heck they barely do before wotlk. sure there are some but its too few to make an image about it
>>
>>337938432
It wasn't supposed to be used as a fucking weapon you retard.
>>
>>337940584
The image is a joke though, but here are real examples of plastic weapons
>>
>>337940774
except... it does get used as a weapon... so... getu fucked
>>
>>337940141
That bothered me so much. I mean, I can get Kairi getting a blade, she's got the heart for it, I can even accept her ability to get it was due to touching Aqua's 10 years ago, But what I don't accept is why the fuck did Riku have it? Why didn't the writer just have Kairi just summon it herself , I mean, she magically turned Sora back into a human when he was a shadow in Kingdom hearts 1, what would make this any different? I still get the feeling that dream drop distance ending won't matter either because Kairi will not be getting a chance to fight when we have Xion. Then there's the whole mess with Namane, who even gave her that name? The organization found her inside castle oblivion, speaking of which, why did she form there instead of at Radiant Garden or Twilight Town like Roxas did? Does this mean everyone in Twilight Town is a Nobody that eventually grew their own heart? holy shit and people say Metal Gear and Blazblue are more contrived.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>337939714
>mfw you could be Xehanort right this moment
>mfw I could be Xehanort right this moment
>>
>>337941004
This is why i said it was not SUPPOSED to be used as one you blind FUCK.

Vanitas had no other choice than to use it to beat ventus, but the x-blades purpose after being created is to open the kingdom hearts and then be destroyed along with the door.
>>
>>337941159
no anon stop! you arent supposed to think about it this much! you'll hurt yourself, us westerners arent evolved enough to comprehend it.

>>337941320
ok, but regardless, it still gets used as a weapon though.. so it counts as a weapon, baka. dont get your autism in a twist.
>>
File: X Blade Improved.jpg (33 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
X Blade Improved.jpg
33 KB, 600x426
>>337938432
Fixing it is so easy too.
>>
>>337941159
Man you're triggering me, ALL THESE INCHOERENT BULLSHIT AAAAAHHHH.

Seriously, I 100% agree with you, Namine was a fucked up concept that was forgotten the moment Xion was made (In KH2 they force RoxasxNamine and when days came out Namine got next to zero spotlight) I mean, besides COM why the fuck is she even I mean what the fuck I- AAAAAAAGH.

Fuck, and Riku giving Kairi a keyblade like it was nothing is so fucking bad I hate that, Nomura must be high when writing the plot everysingle time.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.