[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls and gay men love sims games so much? Nearly all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 286px-Sims3-deutsch.png (63 KB, 286x280) Image search: [Google]
286px-Sims3-deutsch.png
63 KB, 286x280
Why do girls and gay men love sims games so much?

Nearly all girls and gay men including non-"gamers" have played this game more than anything.
>>
It's like the reality television of video games
>>
I play The Sims all the time and I'm not gay
>>
>>337933367
I played sims 2 loads when I was a teenager

trapping people in rooms always got me rock hard
>>
I'm a straight white male and grew up playing the Sims, both on PC and consoles. Sue me.
>>
>>337933367
I used to play The Sims when I was younger, but nowadays I can't really get into it like I used to.
>>
>>337933367
Honestly, it's an alright game.
It would of been 10/10 if it was less childish and had most of the game locked behind 400 dollars worth of DLC.
And I dont even have a vagina or want to suck wieners.
>>
Can't speak for other girls but I always used the sims as a way to enact my fantasies of being a baby maker
>>
>>337933367
>>337933447
>>337933540
>>337933747
Proof that girls and homos are sociopaths who love manipulating people
>>
>>337933450
Got some news Anon...
>>
>>337933367
Is The Sims 4 good at this point after a bunch of expansions? The base version was pretty barebones and was missing a lot of things that made Sims 3 good as far as i recall.
>>
I dunno about gay men and girls but I like making houses. The timescale in Sims was ridiculous though. Make a decent sized home and it can take a Sim an hour just to get to the driveway.

The dynamic timescale mod on 3 was great.
>>
Straight guy here, played the sims. Not like a lot but I played all of them except for 2.
>>
escapism
>>
>>337933450
B U D A P E S T
>>
>>337934741
No. All the sims are a hivemind with the whole useless traits and emotion system. They all act the same and because of that it's boring as fuck.
>>
>>337933367
>gay men and girls
Everyone likes and plays The Sims. They just don't admit it in public.
>>
>tfw pirating donator objects from the booty
I miss ts2
>>
File: 51.gif (870 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
51.gif
870 KB, 500x281
I'm gay and I liked Sims games.

Honestly, it's a guilty pleasure. A lot of gays probably know they will never get a happily ever after, when gay marriage is banned in your country, and nobody accepts you for who you are. And let's not even get into how most gays are insatiable sluts infested with STD's, who wants to date that? I personally just resigned myself to being forever alone.

So what's the harm in making a conservative, happy family in Sims? Can't we have this at least?
>>
>>337933367
I'm gay and haven't played a Sims game since the 90s. No gay man I've ever known played these games. What are you on about?
>>
>>337937175
Wait, the first sims came out in 2000. Whelp, it's been do long ago it might as well of been the 90's
>>
is there any reason to go with Sims 3 or Sims 4 If I have Sims 2 with literally every single expansion/stuff pack for Sims 2?
>>
>>337937527
Sims 3 has open neighborhoods and modern stuff like cellphones, so you don't get to miss calls because you were busy with an appliance.

Skip Sims 4.
>>
>>337933367
I like to make lesbian QT's and decorate houses.
>>
>>337937527
Sims 3 with all the expansions is the best sims, but it runs like shit even in gamur pcs.
>>
>>337933367
>Implying you're gay just because you play The Sims.
I'm not a faggot and I've played all of them except for Sims 4 since that looks like a shit game.
I loved the original Sims and Sims 3, the Sims 2 was boring and disappointing. I don't play them that often though, It's just fun to fuck around with and try different playstyles.

I think they should just drop the """expansion packs"""" and improve upon the game. Too bad that will never happen though since It's EA and they're already destroying The Sims by making shitty Sims 4.

The point is I'm not a faggot for playing Sims and I will never be. Also, I never paid for any expansions since they're too expensive/not worth the money content-wise. I bought the Sims complete collection but other than that I've not spent a single dollar on their shitty dlc-packs.

Fuck EA, I hope they burn and rot in hell. Filthy fucking jews.
>>
>>337937115
>conservative family
>gay
That's not how things work.
>>
>>337933367
Because women like to get fucked by a ton of strange niggers in the game, while the game itself just looks like playing house.

BITCHES AND WHORES
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.