[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /v/. I'm a huge fan of Marvel comics, but I realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: download (2).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Sup /v/. I'm a huge fan of Marvel comics, but I realized today that I've never actually played any of their licensed videogames. I've always glazed over them.

Well I've got 3 months of free time, so I want to fill it with marvel vidya. What would you recommend are must plays, or just really good games in general? Games to avoid? Doesn't matter what system or time, I can probably emulate and or find it cheap.

Tldr: Help me create a marvel vidya backlog.
>>
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is the best answer. Then play the sequel if you don't mind a downgrade.
>>
LEGO Marvel Superheroes was the best game of 2013.
>>
marvel heroes is a f2p diablo like
it's alright
that one wolverine game , origins or some shit is alright too
>>
Most of Spiderman games are good. I heard Hulk Ultimate Destruction is fun but I haven't played it yet. Also I had fun with Ironman on PS2 but that wasn't very good game, I just really like flying superheroes
>>
Marvel comics or Marvel Studios?
>>
>>337931395
Both are fine. I like both universes. Even if the gamea re based on MCU as long as they're still fun games i don't mind.
>>
>>337931316
>Ultimate desturuction

My cousin and I used to have loads of stupid fun with that. Its literally GTA but with hulk, and the cops at threat level 5 are Hulk busters.

We used to play cow baseball and send cows flying by hitting them with oil drums, and one time it went so far it glitched and got stuck atop a mountain across the map

Good times.
>>
>>337931581
Marvel Ultimate alliance 1 and 2 are good, and the earlier spiderman games are goat. Also give Marvel v capcom a shot
>>
>>337930590
X-Men Legends 2
>>
Well i liked
>X-Men Legends
>Spider-Man 2
>Spider-Man Web Of Shadows

And i remember seeing that Wolverine game for ps3/360 that was based off the Wolverine Origins movie and that looked fun. And Bloody.
>>
what do you think of marvel heroes? as far as reviews go, the game seems to be have gone a long way and is superb. no idea if i should invest my time in it.
>>
>>337931943
Was it me or was that game just dark? I don't mean in tone but Doom 3 kind of dark because i could not see where i was going most of the time.
>>
File: header.jpg (55 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
55 KB, 460x215
Not OP but I'm playing through Shattered dimensions right now and i'm absolutely in love with Noire spidey.

Is he a game only thing or does he have his own comic arc in the marvel universe? Cause if so I'll totally read it.
>>
>>337930590
Spider-Man (PS1)
Spider-Man 2 (movie-game, console version)
Ultimate Spider-Man
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Marvel vs Capcom 2

These are the five must-play Marvel games.
>>
I'd say ultimate spidey or Web of shadows, but both suffer from those annoying as fuck chase sequences with electro
>>
>>337932245
Never really had a problem with those parts in WoS since the movement is smooth. Wish boss fights were harder.
>>
>>337932139
There's a bunch of Noir comics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Noir
>>
>>337930794
>Spend most of entire game whenever possible as Lego doc ock
>Go around entire game suplexing baddies and climbing walls and firing omega lasers

Truly best marvel game.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 226x223
>>337930590
>Spider-Man 2
>hulk ultimate destruction
>ultimate Spider-Man
>iron man (ps2)
>x men wolverine origins (surprisingly)
>x men legends
Probably missing a few but these are my faves
>>
WELCOME TO DIE
>>
>>337931316
>>337932784
Is the PS2 Iron Man better than 360? Because I actually love the 360 version and I thought the PC version is kinda shitty
>>
I actually really liked Friend or Foe.

Granted, I got to play as Doctor motherfucking Octavius right off the bat, so, that kind of makes it a bit biased.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.