[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think this is a worthy stealth game? It's made my t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Shadwen.jpg (334 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Shadwen.jpg
334 KB, 1920x1080
You think this is a worthy stealth game?
It's made my the Trine devs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WNzuRL_FNo
>>
>>337921818
Reminds me of flotsam in Witcher 2
>>
>>337921818
>shadshit
>>
>>337921818
I downloaded the demo awhile back, it played all kinds of mediocre. The time mechanic was shit too, not really needed.
>>
>>337922157
>>337921818

Even the trailer looks 'meh' at best
>>
>>337921818
yeah it might redeem them for trine 3 disaster
the demo was neat but a bit janky, bought it anyway since it's only 14 bucks
>>
>>337922070
It really, really does not remind of that city. It looks like the city from the last Thief. The environment looks like shit, but the rope swinging could make it a lot of fun.
Still waaaay too soon to asy if it's any good, but nice to know about it.
>>
>>337921818

I do love playing as a dick ass thief and i did like like Trine 1 but didn't bother with second. Might give it a try.
>>
probably not but if its like a $20 release price ill buy it because i liked trine and i love the 3 or so good stealth franchises that exist
>>
>HURR STRONG FEMALE PROTAGONIST
fucking sick of this liberal industry
>>
>>337924020
it's 14 on release
>>
>>337924110
I'd have preferred a burly man so I could groom the Loli into my child bride
>>
>>337924110
get a life you limp dicked insecure ball of estrogen
>>
those animations are janky as hell
how can anyone make a trailer like that
>>
>>337924110
Yeah needs more gruff, bald marine types like the rest of my hardcore games
>>
>>337924110

It's sad you love dicks so much you have to pretend to have one in each videogame you play.
>>
>>337924336
>>337924454
>>337924552
>>337924593
you have to go back
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>337924770
yeah if you dont literally hate females you belong on tumblr this is le /b/ army we dont like le cum dupmsters xdddD
>>
>>337924770
Why are you replying to me. I actually want a burly man. I like stories about relationships of adult men with little girls and teens.
And what's better than an orphaned girl. She has nothing and it's easy to make her feel loved and happy and with time you will give her a family of her own.
But the female Assasin kinda ruined this.
Not pedo tho.
>>
>>337924110

It literally just has a female protagonist. That's fucking it.
It's not even shoving it in your face like loads of other games.

How can anyone be this retarded?
>>
>>337925727

I bet your first ex cheated on you and now you just hate all women
>>
>>337924536
There was a time when trailers were made with gameplay mechanics and not carefully crafted movements made for the trailer.
>>
>>337926127
the animations are horrible regardless even if they're gameplay animations
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.