[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Doom_logo.png (53 KB, 1182x759) Image search: [Google]
Doom_logo.png
53 KB, 1182x759
>"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear!"
>Game starts
>Get first gun and full control of character within 5 seconds
>Some guy tries to talk you through a monitor
>Doomguy fucking smashes it
>Guy tries to talk again through a monitor in an elevator
>Doomguy crackles knuckles in rage and smashes that monitor as well
>E1M1 starts playing
>id Software presents
>DOOM

Fucking perfect.
>>
>>337919221
>Smashes consoles after patiently waiting for the guy to finish talking

SO BADASS!
>>
Singleplayer is great, to bad the Multiplayer is a complete waste of time money and effort.
>>
File: e4m1.jpg (52 KB, 694x480) Image search: [Google]
e4m1.jpg
52 KB, 694x480
>>
Does the game play sound in stereo for anyone else? I've got a 5.1 system and it works in other applications but it just uses the two front speakers for the whole game
>>
File: 20160517084554_1.jpg (509 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160517084554_1.jpg
509 KB, 1920x1080
The only people who are talking shit about the game are the people who can't afford to buy it.
>>
>>337919492
I never got why they blew the best track on the first level
>>
>>337919419
>Buying DOOM for multiplayer
You're doing it wrong, homeboy. As far as I'm concerned, multiplayer is just a bonus feature they added. The campaign is pure boner-inducing action, which is all I want from DOOM.

>>337919497
What the fuck is that?! I haven't gotten very far yet.
>>
>All those PC options and sliders

For once I feel like the target audience. Feels good man.
>>
>>337919584
The last fight with the Cyberdemon. You shove a BFG through its mouth.
>>
>>337919693
.....Fuck you're dumb
>>
>>337919497
>Want to paly Doom
>My speed download is 128KB/S
>>
File: doom marine.jpg (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
doom marine.jpg
170 KB, 800x800
Although I loved the campaign, it's a wasted potential still, and Bethesda hand of shit shows in some things

Snapmap is barebones, more of a concept than an actual feature. It sucks, plain and simple. It doesn't even play as the campaign. It's like a different game altogether, and an unfinished one, that is.

Same as multiplayer. Feels like a buggy afterthought and it's just not that interesting.

The campaign is great but it's just 6 hours long tops.

The game has replay value in the fact that campaign and difficulties are GOOD, but the Snapmap, the sandbox part of what should be DOOM is shit and if a content patch doesnt hit in the next months it's going to sink.
>>
>>337919350
He doesn't get to finish
>>
>>337919419
Honestly, if they just made CTF a main game, rather than only in snapmap, I would overlook any other issue with the multiplayer
>>
File: 20160517070057_1.jpg (391 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160517070057_1.jpg
391 KB, 1920x1080
The classic doom levels easter eggs are pretty rad
>>
>>337919895
I love how wolf and doom both did that
Nice things
>>
>>337919496
One of you fags must be able to help me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.