[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2 - Announcement Trailer | PS4, XB1, PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (48 KB, 1088x537) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
48 KB, 1088x537
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7B7ZvcrOXQ
>>
>>337918440
>xenoverse 1
>protect the timeline in numerous battles
>xenoverse 2
>protect the timeline in numerous battles again

what.....stop selling the same shit on my throat again
>
>>
Well who didn't see this coming?

>outcomes you wish were different
This had my interest. A branching timeline kinda thing, branching depending on what side you take or whatever would be fucking fucking rad as hell.

Also, I'm gonna make Superman again.
>>
I fucking knew it
same shitty crossgen engine, same shitty shiny graphics, same lowpoly character
what a fucking shame
>>
If it's Xenoverse but better they've got my money.
>>
So, what is supposed to be new about this? From what I can tell there's no new races or anything of that sort.
>>
>>337918440
I didn't get the first one because they seemed to push the CaC quite a lot.

I don't want to play as some chump I made up.
>>
>>337919006
Exact same sentiments. I loved the first one but this is as blatant a cash as you will ever see.
>>
trailer varely show 10 seconds of cutscenes.

ITS FUCKING SHIT IS THE SAME SHIT WHAT A SHIT GAME LOOKS LIKE SHIT

never change /v/
>>
>>337919006
>bawww grafix are all that matter bawwwwww
The graphics in the Tenkaichi games are practically identical, but compare the gameplay and they're miles apart. Tenkaichi 1 is garbage while T3 is one of the best DBZ games ever made.

The look doesn't fucking matter. It just means they've been spending their time fixing the gameplay and adding more to the roster, instead of starting over AGAIN and going back to square one AGAIN and having shit gameplay with a small roster AGAIN.

DBZ games need sequels. The best games in the franchise's history have been sequels and games at the ends of trilogies.
>>
>>337919006
>shit graphics

True to source material then?
>>
>>337920480
TK3 looks leagues better than TK1 though.
>>
>>337920351
It even has the same fucking scenes the original game has.
Like, for what fucking purpose. I get that they're iconic, but we've already been through them in the first game.
>>
>>337920760
Barely. They have almost identical visuals.
Models and shading are the same. BT1 and BT2 have identical gfx in general. BT3 just added depth fo field and bloom.
>>
Xenoverse was great but the roster was complete poop.

Also, >3 dlcs

Lol at all the season pass fags. I remember them arguing till they were blue in the face that there would be more dlc to justify the ridiculous cost. Do they still defend it?
>>
>>337918690
Didn't bother people with Pokemon
Didn't bother people with Dark Souls
But somehow it bothers them with Xenoverse 2?

All they have to do is polish Xenoverse 1 with less spamey gameplay and remove the shitty grinding for items. And not make Cyans so OP, because it makes picking other races pointless. If they don't fix these issues, won't even pirate Xeno 2.
>>
>>337921194
Saiyans stopped being OP once Old Kaioshin DLC with Unlock Potential transformation came out.
>>
I'm cool with reused characters and environments from the first game if it means we get a bigger roster.

Why do I care if they do a new Cell model or not? Just use the old one and spend your time making Turles and Pikkon.
>>
>wanting new graphics when Xenoverse 1 had perfectly fine visuals
I want bigger roster, more stages and more robust story mode. Also more moves and clothing and less grind.
>>
What if Xenoverse 2 leads up to the events of Dragon Ball Super when Future Trunks makes another return?
>>
The real prob of Xv1 is that game was actually made for console, so in fact when i've bought it on pc i was so sad to have a shitty console interface port, i was hoping to move in direction of where you are aiming your mouse, and be able to rotate camera holding left click...
I was expecting too to be able to chat with other players...

1st game disapointed me so much that i made the promess to myself to never buy another game from dragon ball ever again. 1st one have put me in the ass for 70 bucks so never again.
They have ruined the potential of that game.
>>
The graphics looks better than I remember xenoverse, also Xenoverse didn't do history of trunks.

I'm expecting Xenoverse 1 but better and with more sagas and movies represented.
>>
>>337921558
this nigga gets it
>>
>>337921558
And to be honest, the animation looks much better in the trailer than in xenoverse 1.
>>
Hey guys lets make a Xenoverse Expansion pack with all the movies!

>Okay! The fans will love it! We'll only charge them $20.00! $15.00 for season pass holders!

Awesome!

>No. Wait. Let's rehash the old game and slap this "expansion" on it and call its OWN GAME.
WE'LL CHARGE THEM $60.00 ALL OVER AGAIN

HOLY SHIT LETZ DO THIS LOL LMAO XDDD
>>
>>337923045
obvious bait
>>
>>337923045

>based on a 2 minute teaser

Your autism is showing.
>>
>>337922501
IT LOOKS THE FUCKING SAME
STILL BLOCKY CHARACTERS, STILL NO AA, STILL FULL OF BLOOM
MODELS ARE FUCKING UNTOUCHED
>>
>>337923469
>block characters

Like the show

>bloom

It looks nice

>aa

most people dont' waste resources on AA and just downsample.
>>
>>337923469
>STILL FULL OF BLOOM
Which you can turn off

>TILL NO AA
There was AA on PC

>MODELS ARE FUCKING UNTOUCHED
Just like Budokai, Tenkaichi and Raging Blast sequels, your point? The sequels are supposed to expand on features, not redo the whole game from scratch ending constantly with the same pathetic amount of characters and stages.

Eat shit and DIE DIE DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE I WISH I COULD FUCKING MURDER YOU
>>
>>337923869
>There was AA on PC
no it was not, it looked like shit in full hd and looked half decent only when downsampling
>your point?
XENOVERSE WAS A FUCKING 360/PS3 UPSCALED PORT, THIS SHIT IS PS4/BONE ONLY ID SHOULD LOOK MUCH, MUCH BETTTER
ENJOY YOUR FUCKING PAST GEN REHASH WITH COUPLE OF NEW CHARACTER BITCH!
HAIR ARE STILL STIFF AS FUCK, NON NO DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS, SHITTY ANIMATIONS AND PLASTIC GRAPHICS
ENJOY YOUR SHITTY DLC FOR XENOVERSE 1!
>>
>>337923045
The truth
>>
>>337924330
It literally had FXAA in options you blind fuck.
And you could force MSAA with Nvidia panel. That's a literal fact.

Get cancer and die btw for being so retarded. I'm gonna enjoy the game :^)
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.