[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /v/ I recently bought the season pass for The Evil Within
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: thisfucker.jpg (762 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
thisfucker.jpg
762 KB, 2560x1536
Hi /v/ I recently bought the season pass for The Evil Within in the PS4. When I start the first one (The Assignment) I start New Game, then crashes and take me to the main menu of the game, it doesn't happen with the other two DLCs.
Anyone know how to solve this shit?

Also, The Evil Within thread
>>
>it's another "big nigga with a large weapon and a big, inconvenient object on his head" enemy
>>
Your first mistake was buying The Evil Within
>>
>>337914456
>I don't like thing lol
>>
refund it while you can and get the superior pc version
>>
>>337915031
It's a shitty port and doesn't work in my toaster.
>>
>>337915180
Have you tried, dunno, wipping out your data and installing it all over again? That seems to work most of the time.
>>
>>337914456
indeed OP did fuck up
>>
>>337915381
I'm trying to avoid that because downloading +20GB with 10MB bandwith is a nightmare.
>>
Jesus you guys are faggots.

OP, I hate to do this to you, but try redownloading it. Since it's a PS4 you can't really "fix" anything by messing with the files.
>>
>>337915701
just leave it on overnight
>>
File: 1420201897274.png (422 KB, 640x592) Image search: [Google]
1420201897274.png
422 KB, 640x592
>>337915701
>10MB
>bad
holy fuck
come back when your download speed peaks at 1.5MB/s. Or better yet when it peaks at 700kB/s
>>
File: gogol.jpg (38 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
gogol.jpg
38 KB, 400x500
>>337915456
>>337914804
>>337914456
I want Reddit to go back to the witcher 3 and Fallout 4.
>>
>>337916082
I'm talking about bandwidth. My download peak in PC is 1MB/s. In the PS4 with the shitty wifi might be around 500MB/s.
>>
>>337916137
it was a big disappointment

you came here and said "I just paid extra money for more of the same"

how did you THINK we were going to respond?
>>
>>337915701
I'm sorry son, but there's nothing else you can do.
>>
>>337916434
More of the same compared to what?

Its one of the few triple a games in recent memory that felt new to some degree. Good level design, good atmosphere and literally the perfect amount of ammo and resources on akumu, best proportion of any horror game of such a scale to date yet.

The witcher 3, Fallout 4, dark souls 3, all carbon copies worse than their predecessors on the other hand.
>>
Why don't you just redownload the dlc instead of the whole game.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.