[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: right thing.png (9 KB, 372x310) Image search: [Google]
right thing.png
9 KB, 372x310
?
>>
>>337912929
no, ungrateful bitch
>>
File: 1449140943087.gif (1 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1449140943087.gif
1 KB, 210x230
>>337912929
Yknow its Brad who is talking, right anon?
>>
Did you hug him /v/?
>>
Brad did a lot of wrong things but you can't help but sympathize with him

Why did the Joyful suck so bad?
>>
>>337913639
I was scared something bad might happen if I hug him. I still did it though.
>>
>>337913639
Of course, he deserved that god damn hug
>>
>>337914114
>>337914183

>Hugging a man whose only intentions are for you to trust him and then have sex with you to repopulate the Earth

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
Reminder that Joyful doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1388434962005.png (93 KB, 171x234) Image search: [Google]
1388434962005.png
93 KB, 171x234
>>
>>337913902
The combat sucked and Buddy's kinda unlikeable.
I teared up during the Brad "boss fight"

>"You have to know this Buddy. I was completely lost before I found you. You made me feel things I'd never felt before... You showed me what love really is. And that's why when I look into your eyes, it's the scariest feeling in the world. It's why I buried myself so deep into the darkness. But, I promise you, I tried so hard to fight it. I tried. And no matter what, I really did love you with all my heart. I'm so sorry I failed you, Buddy. I miss you so much."
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.