[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you import games from, anons? I just remembered that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Where do you import games from, anons? I just remembered that the PS4 is region-free, and was wanting to import DMC4SE, but sadly AmiAmi is out of stock. I'm not sure if Amazon or Play-Asia are good choices, and I'm a bit intimidated by Amazon.co.jp since I can't read moon. Where's your go-to place for vidya imports?
>>
3dsiso
emuparadise
mega.nz
>>
File: smug anime face getty images.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face getty images.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>337911207
>buying physical
>>
Amazon sellers and I used nippon-yasan once with no issues
>>
Play-asia. They're great. Never had any problem with them. Can full heartedly recommend them. I imported DMC4SE myself from them.
>>
>>337911314
Ayy, it's how I've had my games since I was young. It's just not the same for me knowing the companies can be Jews whenever they want and just take the game away from me, and it's nice fawning over all my games occasionally.

>>337911331
.com or .co.jp?

>>337911338
Neat. How's shipping? It's the one thing making me hesitant.
>>
I recomend shit like play asia, mariio128(the name is stupid but the site is reliable) and lukie games(for old vidya)

I also want to know other sites that sell used games, since they are cheaper, and sites that i can import to brazil
>>
>>337911314
>not buying physical

Don't you like big, pretty boxes with a bunch of stuff anon?
>>
>>337911314
"buying" digital
>>
Bait or just stupid?

As far as I was aware DMC4SE is only available digitally
>>
>>337911685
Not him, but PA's always been okay for me shipping-wise.
>>
>>337913429
It was released physically in Japan and Hong Kong (Which has an English voice track and English subs for the Japanese track), fgt.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.