[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dojima and Adachi are pretty fucking bros if Dojima still want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 1418595193264.jpg (266 KB, 1280x781) Image search: [Google]
1418595193264.jpg
266 KB, 1280x781
Dojima and Adachi are pretty fucking bros if Dojima still want to talk to him after Adachi murders some bitches and had Dojima daughter kidnapped.
>>
>>337908425
Maybe he was just laughing at Adachi. Maybe they all come in to laugh at Adachi.
>>
Dojima is based and knows that Adachi did nothing wrong
>>
>>337908425
That's fan art. If I remember correctly all he did was call an ambulance for him.
>>
>>337908425
>had Dojima daughter kidnapped
But that was Namatame's doing, not Adachi
>>337910292
>That's fan art
No it isn't. It's from Adachi's ending in P4U
>>
>>337910384
>P4U
well all bets are off then. Thats fuckin' stupid. Dojima was the only part of Person 4 that I enjoyed and they went and ruined it.
>>
>>337908425
Adachi did nothing wrong and Dojima is a bro.
Of course Dojima could forgive him, hes one of the few friends Dojima has now a days and Nanako loves him too.
>>
>>337910921
Giving Adachi any sort of redemption arc is retarded after all the shit he's pulled. It would be like giving one to Takaya after he kills Shinji.
>>
>>337911009
Nanako didn't like Adachi and he did jack shit to rescue her even though he could. Adachi also tried to kill Dojima's nephew and a bunch of neighborhood kids.

Some small pity I could understand, but OP's pic is just...
>>
Dojima is an adult man who is capable of understaing and forgiving other people in contrast to bunch of spoiled 16 years old kids who are living carefree lives of popular teenagers and know nothing about real life and problems like solitude.
>>
>>337913180
Adachi killed two people and attempted a third, and he got several laughs from watching an ill-informed man throw people into the same spot he used for murder.

Some things can be forgiven, but not anything Adachi did.
>>
>>337911518
>>337913461
People like Adachi are sick in the head. It's not so ridiculous that Dojima recognizes this. He has a terrible complex about not being able to save people. Arresting your former partner whose mentally ill and never speaking to him again is leaving him behind to deal with his own mental illness, something Dojima would have felt guilty about regardless of whether or not it's right or wrong to.
>>
>Adachi kills a bunch a bunch of women because they wont hop on his dick and because he hates his job in bumfuck nowhere

/r9k/ the character
>>
>>337911518
>talking shit about something you havent seen yet
Dumb.
>>
>>337913725

Not laughing and having a ball like OP's pic. His actions in Persona 4 made sense but not this. He got Adachi medical help, didn't try to kill him. But you don't pal around with someone who could have contributed to the death of your entire household, daughter and nephew, and didn't give a fuck afterwards.

Don't forget that if you choose to kill Naniko's kidnapper Dojima thanks you for it.
>>
>>337908425
Dojima doesn't have any other friends
>>
Dojima always pushed Adachi around, he probably feels somewhat responsible for him snapping.
>>
For me it's Adachi - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.
>>
>>337914575
You have a point, but in this image to me Dojima's smile looks a bit off. Like he's laughing but still sad. He's probably just trying to lighten the mood with Adachi and not touch on the whole "you tried to murder my nephew" thing. He doesn't forgive him, but he was his friend once, Adachi came over and had dinner with his family. Dojima's still not sure if the entire thing was an act or a lie.
>>
>>337914575
He's not laughing and having a ball, he' trying to lighten the mood. That's forced laughter out of Dojima right there, and it seems to have worked, given the small smile out of the corner of Adachi's mouth.
>>
>>337908694
kek
>>
Do we even know it was actually Adachi, not just the evil goddess possessing him?

He goes right back to being silly nice guy Adachi the moment he's caught.
>>
>>337908425
P4U ruined the character progression and is canon :^)
>>
Adachi a shit with his stupid face
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 366x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 366x323
>>337915451
No he doesn't, his story mode in P4AU makes it clear he was always kind of an asshole.
>>
File: 1459942720633.png (53 KB, 220x240) Image search: [Google]
1459942720633.png
53 KB, 220x240
>>337915696
>implying
>>
>>337914634
>>337915164
>>337914959
>>337914787
>He was my friend so let's just forget the part where you raised a gun at my nephew and fired.
>Oh, and leaving a nut on the loose that kidnapped and almost killed my beloved daughter? Bygones!
>I let you in my house and you betrayed my trust? A-okay!
>Made a joke out of our duties as police officers and would have allowed a bunch of people to die if not for my teenage nephew cleaning up your shit at a risk of his own life? LOL

Are you fucking kidding me? With no display of remorse or repentance, he's just gonna drop in for a chat and want to lighten the mood?

Personal 4 fans, man..
>>
>>337916234

Persona 4 is a friendship power fantasy for lonely weeb NEETs who would get cucked in the real world, what do you expect?
>>
>>337914959
Sad eyebrows + smile in anime art always means selfdeprecating, awkward or forced smile. Anime 101, people.
>>
>>337916234
But Adachi does display some remorse. Not a lot, but a bit. Also, he helps the P4 protag take down the villain of P4U, they all would have died if Adachi hadn't stepped in.
>>
>>337916716
So what? Let me put it like this. You leave your son at your brother's house for a couple of months. You find out one of his RECENT coworkers who he drinks with sometimes put your son in danger and at one point fired a gun at him with intent to kill. The man goes to jail for that and a bunch of other shit including murder. You see OP's pic. No apologies. No new direction in life.

What is your reaction?
>>
>>337915451In the persona 4 golden anime it shows more background into adachi and how he was always overlooked and unpopular and he got shafted to inaba and felt like a fuck up, but finally began to fit in with Dojima and Nanako, only to have Yu show up and completely overshadow him. Hes
>>
>>337916234
>he's surprised a weeb game has a "friendship always wins" plot and the villain is redeemed in the end

This shit is normal in a lot of japanese media, go play your western games you fucking normie.
>>
>there are people out there who legitimately think Adachi's the world is shit talent i was bored lol motivation is good writing

wew lads, im about ready for suicide
>>
>>337911518
it didn't really feel like a redemption arc to me. adachi's motivation isn't "i want to be a better person" but rather something like "yu bested me so now i'm going to play by his rules"
>>
>>337913461
>Adachi killed two people

Implying those dumb sluts didn't deserve it
>>
>>337917927
i can't speak for dojima but i feel pity for adachi. he says he did bad stuff because the girls were "whores" or out of jealousy but it just seems like he's fucked up in the head. he obviously has never been enjoying his life and now he's ruined his life anyway by doing terrible shit. after being caught, he's not remorseful about doing crime, but he's not remorseful about getting caught either. he's just solemn about being entirely lost.
>>
>>337917927
Well, if I found out my brother's co-worker saved my son and a bunch of other good people from an impending apocalypse I can't say I wouldn't be somewhat thankful.

Seriously though, Dojima probably feels somewhat responsible for not noticing or stopping Adachi himself, and it's not like he's being set free. As was said above, Dojima's just sad and wanting to talk to his old friend for a few minutes.
>>
>>337919313
oh i actually misread your post but that's my opinion on "why dojima not mad"
>>
>>337908425
why isn't adachi happy?
>>
>>337919467
I give up. You guys are hopeless. There is a huge yawning chasm between pity, forgiveness and friendship. I only bother arguing this with the P4 crowd because, out of the entire game, Dojima was the character that I thought was handled maturely.

>>337920165
Oh, for fucks sake...
>>
Why is Adachi wearing his suit in prison?
>>
>>337921067

Autism.
>>
>>337921085
that's the prison uniform in japan

they love their suits
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 603x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 603x466
>>337921067
If it makes you feel any better, that scene was told from Adachi's point of view, and he thinks Dojima is an idiot for (kinda) forgiving him as well.
Adachi was easily my favorite character and I generally agree with him, but I definitely wouldn't forgive him if he pulled any of this crap on me.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.