[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best VOIP service and why is it Discord? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ls2LSwzO.jpg (12 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ls2LSwzO.jpg
12 KB, 512x512
What's the best VOIP service and why is it Discord?

What cucks are still paying for teamspeak and mumble at this point?
>>
>>337902507
Discord is so fake free, do you really believe they're going to keep the platform like it is without adding pay to chat crap, this sin't mumble or teamspeak, it's a big money grubbing scheme like skype.
>>
>>337902507
>company literally data mining you
>best

no seriously
>no ads
>no service charge
>their mobile games they made in the past surely can't make enough money to sustain discord service
>only thing they do at cons is sell t-shirts, while having their own lounge and giving away free cookies

how the fuck do they do it
it has to be selling information
there's no fucking way outside of that
>>
>>337902507

Enjoy your thread deletion.
>>
File: toristits.gif (3 MB, 260x427) Image search: [Google]
toristits.gif
3 MB, 260x427
Discord might be the work of the jews but it's the best platform for easily hanging out with my e-pals and playing vidya atm

Come and join our server btw we have tits and stuff, gif related (@tori and call her a whore)
https://discord.gg/0Xc4Gfg3ZvJlVDy2
>>
>>337902507
>paying for teamspeak and mumble

Hosting your own is free and barely a drain on internet usage, you can easily host on your own computer or have a server up for further hosting of games and such. I dislike computer illiterates who jump on latest trend and pretend they know everything about an issue.
>>
>>337903195
Discord is so fucking easy and 'it just werks' (tm) the 5% gains from using teamspeak or mumble aren't worth the effort, admit it spergs.
>>
Fuck discord shills
>>
>>337903252

Resorting to ad hominem already?
>>
File: il_570xN.655105072_o91v.jpg (19 KB, 286x274) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.655105072_o91v.jpg
19 KB, 286x274
>>337902991
Piss off
>>
>>337903404
The spergs part was a little tag line on the end doesn't invalidate my argument
>>
>>337903463
Discord is a doa app with a fake community. I'll take my small mumble with the 5-10 guys I've known for years over a server with a few hundred e-whores and internet wise guys.
>>
>>337903463

Not sure what to tell you if you are having problem using teamspeak or mumble, maybe the installation doesn't come in colourful pictures where clicking the right alternative is approved by upvotes.
>>
>>337903616
Discord is easy as fuck you click a link and you're in even installing the client is optional. But if you want to put in server ip's and ports and use a fuck ugly interface on your paid servers then go for it lad.
>>
>>337903682

Servers are free unless you are dumb so the only issue you seem to have is that you find the interface ugly.

Glad we sorted that out.
>>
>>337903682
>>337903616
Kill eachother
>>
>>337903789
why are they still hiring temaspeak shills lol?
>>
So this is actual /v/iral, isn't it?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.