[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this guy keeps anally ravaging me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: gravelordnito.png (871 KB, 754x542) Image search: [Google]
gravelordnito.png
871 KB, 754x542
this guy keeps anally ravaging me
>>
Wear heavier armor, roll when he screams, use fire.
>>
Stay close to the way you came in, equip a lot of armor with poise, try to ignore any skeletons, run away when he builds up for the explosion (which conveniently kills the skeletons), roll/run when you hear him screech, and otherwise just lay into him. It's a race since inevitably the skeletons and his attacks will take you down, so you have to just kill him fast enough before you burn through estus.
>>
>>337896809
holy shit git gud, nito is one of the easiest bosses.
>>
it's intimidating at first but it's mechanically pretty simple. hope you've been practicing dodging skeletons. the boss itself is slow and he'll wipe all the adds out for you. his sword attacks are pretty readable.
>>
>>337896809
I beat him in my first try in five minutes, going blind.
You must be doing something very wrong, what's your build ?
>>
>>337896809
Don't run around aggroing all the skellingtons in his chamber, try to lure him to you.
Or you could use a holy weapon to permanently get rid of the skeletons. 1v1 Nito is a pushover, since he's so fucking slow.
>>
Do you even Divine, OP?
>>
>>337896809
Lords were way too easy.
>>
>>337896809
Beat him sl1 fists only on a blind playthrough. You might want to find a casul shit game like CoD that fits you :)
>>
>>337897276
4 kings on NG+6 is the tightest shit.
>>
>>337897295
>>337897276
>>337896975
>>337897007

i can't believe how talented you guys are! i'm sure these posts reflect your general well-being, quality of life, and happiness. thanks for being so skilled and cool, it's players like you that make games great
>>
>>337896809
i beat this guy on my first try but he's a horrible fucking boss

the drop that rapes half of your hp is stupid and most of the difficulty comes from the skeletals he summons
>>
>>337897370
Stop crying and just beat him.
>>
File: dasdas.jpg (109 KB, 1470x618) Image search: [Google]
dasdas.jpg
109 KB, 1470x618
>>337897370
>>
>>337897370
you sound like a bitch
>>
Stay more in the area where you start the fight, otherwise you'll aggro bigger skeletons if you go to the opposite side of the room

Immediately heal as soon as you land to get rid of the fall damage

Just keep rolling when he does the yell and spike attack

Focus on Nito and don't even worry about the skeletons. Burst damage him as much as possible if you use magic

If melee you can easily circle around him

Run away from that wave attack
>>
>>337897370
He really is one of the easiest bosses though you fucking faggot. The hardest part is trudging back to him if you die.

The only time you're in real danger is before you close the distance. Use something that inflicts holy damage to clear some skellies, avoid his ground spikes, and then just fight him like any other enemy: keep to his back and swing away.

When he starts to do his AoE, just run away then run back, or roll it. He goes down fast as shit. I usually kill him with the Silver Knight Spear just because I already have it out to do the divine damage. You don't even need any FAI for it to do so, it just does.

Nito is just a big fat skelly fuck who's groggy because you woke him up by killing his little skelly children and fucking up his domain to steal his soul. He puts up very little fight.

So suck it up, stop being a fag, and go kill him. He's less difficult than the fucking Taurus demon in terms of how much you'll have to react to what he's doing.
>>
>>337897276
I got stuck on Four Kings the first time, and Seathe is kind of an asshole but not really "hard".
>>
>>337896809
He's weak to burying your face in his ass and mashing light attack.
>>
>>337897965
Seathe you just gotta keep close and he's easy as fuck
>>
>>337896809
Stay in front of him at a safe distance. That way he will kill the skeletons with his attacks.
As soon as he kills them, hit him two ot three times and go back. Then repeat. It worked for me
>>
This and Capra Demon. I don't get it. I beat both totally unprepared and without taking damage. I have no idea why people bitch so much about these two.
>>
>>337898327
On subsequent playthroughs where I was usually DEX or quality, I end up just killing him with Pharis' bow and Feather Arrows usually.
>>
>>337898662
Because they require you to get into the fight from second 1. O+S (probably my favorite fight) is easily harder than either of those, but they give you 2-3 seconds to watch them approach you, prepare your approach and position yourself, maybe even use buffs.
>>
>>337898662
The only problem with Capra is surviving the first 5 seconds without getting stuck against a wall stunlocked by dogs. If you manage that and run up the stairs to catch your breath and take out the dogs, the boss himself is piss easy.
>>
>>337899123
I killed the dogs fast as hell. Halberd trivializes dogs.
>>
Just summon a couple of cunts and stand back.
>>
>>337896809
That's real fucking nito kid.
>>
>>337896809
Beat him on my first try with minor spoilers

Don't run far back enough to aggro the big skeletons, and bring something divine/occult for the small ones where you want to fight

Other than that just run/roll when you hear screaming and bring a bunch of estus
>>
>>337897370
You're welcome. It's nice to hear of people finally showing respect to their betters. Perhaps you should play something easier. I heard Super Mario Brothers is a great entry level game.
>>
>>337896809
>best_boss_design.png
>>
>>337897912
>The only time you're in real danger is before you close the distance
Not if you fuck up and aggro his giant skellybros
>>
>>337899245

DaS1 is offline now.
>>
>>337896809
If you're actually stuck you can just kill the other lords before you fight him, then you'll be strong enough to walk up and R1
>>
>>337897912
>The hardest part is trudging back to him if you die.

not really
you can b-line it straight to the fog door without being hit.
>>
>>337901973
DeS.

not DaS.

you dummy.
>>
>>337896809
In this case, walking up and hugging his face while spamming attack/dodge is actually the best strategy.
>>
>>337902520
I was playing DS1 earlier today, and didn't even see a message from someone else, let alone summon signs
>>
someone post the 10 vit comic
>>
>>337902557
>walking up
No
>>
>>337901973
i thought when steam took over it's now on steam?
>>
>>337896809
>He has problems against Nito
Just take a divine weapon, probably the silver knight spear if you got the drop in Anor Londo, and kill all his skellies. Don't stop moving at all when you're away from him otherwise he'll use his ghost blade on you. If you have firebombs or pyromancy you can use those because he is super weak to fire. Otherwise stick behind him by running without lock on and attack his back, moving away when he's raising his hands up to do the AoE.
>>
>>337896809
>drop down the hole
>wait for him to walk up to you
>throw fireballs into his face
>???????
>profit!
>>
>>337897276
Four Kings was hard for me, mostly because I can't gauge distances without visible ground and I was using an axe. Seath became easy when I gave up on the tailcut.
>>
>>337897641
this is good advice
>>
>>337896809
>Playing past Anal Rodeo

Literally not worth it. Ornstein & Smough are the true final boss. Everything after that is just shit.

>Crystal Cave
>Duke's Archive
>Tomb of the Giants
>Demon Ruins and Lost fucking Izalith

Even the bosses are terrible: Seath, Nito, Asylum Demon 3.0, Centipede Demon, Bed of Chaos. All shit.

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 3 are better on account of actually having a competent second half
>>
>>337902520
No, he's right. Dark Souls 1 on PC is offline. There's no summon signs, bloodstains, messages or invasions.
>>
>>337903359
>Duke's Archive
>Tomb of the Giants
What's so bad about these
>>
File: airplbrain.jpg (104 KB, 1256x480) Image search: [Google]
airplbrain.jpg
104 KB, 1256x480
>Block
>He does big explosion kills all skelly bros
>Hit him twice then heal

You did it
>>
>>337903359
AotA is the best part of the game
>>
>>337903478
pls dont spread lies
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.