[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>E3 2016 >Main stage event to kick off the show. >L
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
>E3 2016
>Main stage event to kick off the show.
>Letters appear on the big screen
>HI
>Audience: Wooo
>Are you having a good time?
>Audience: Yeahhh
>Are you ready to have an even better time?
>Audiance fuck yeah's
>(A giant 10 appears on the screen)
>It begins to count down and the audience joins in with each tick.
>9
>8
>7
>6
>5
>4
>2
>(the audience looks confused)
>Did I miss something?
>The audiance cheers: YES
>What?
>Audience: 3
>Oh no I didn't
>Audience: Oh yes you did
>Oh, dear I did this is sad...
>Audience: awww
>...it's sadder than that
>Audience: AWWWW
>I've run out of three's
>(Suddenly a loud laugh can be heard at the back of the room by a few audience members he's been laughing for 3 mins)
>AH HAH I've got it since it's ethree I'll put three e's on for you how's that?
>(the audience cheer)
>(three e's are spread out on the screen, suddenly other letters come from the darkness , g, a, b, n, w, l, l)
> (the laughing man get's uop onto the stage refusing the help of the industrial crane brought in to help him up.)
> ITS GABE
>(The light's intensify so that his teeth are the most luminous thing in the galaxy, then nothing)
>Come back next year.
>>
Alright, I chuckled a bit.
>>
>>337896313
is this irony?
>>
>>337897140
No its samefag.
>>
>>337897186
no, there are 5 posters and 5 posts
>>
File: 1378955667223.jpg (46 KB, 320x486) Image search: [Google]
1378955667223.jpg
46 KB, 320x486
>>337895584
>that mediocre pasta
Tell chef he is fired and he should probably hang himself
>>
>sony CO ference

>herrrooooo

GIANT APPLAUSE
SONYGGERS ON THE VERGE OF TEARS

SONY WON AGAIN

>PROCEED TO SHOW NEW KICKSTARTERS

SONYGGERS SCREAMING IN JOY

>LAST GUARDIAN TEASER COMUNG SOON TEASER 2030 estimated release

SONYGGERS CRY TEARS OF JOY

SONY WON AGAIN !

> psn prce hyke ! 100$ a year !

Sonyggers drop their pants

Spread their cheeks

Sony inserts their dinosaur
>>
>Nintendo conference e3 2016
>iwata walk on stage
>sorru no zelda or nx this year, please understand and come back next year
>but we have for you new amiibo xP
>>
Who the fuck still cares about E3 with Nintendo showing nothing besides Zelda U?

Unless there is a massive "disaster" at one of the conferences, there is nothing to look forward to.
>>
>>337898528
>E3
>Nintendo
Fuck off.
>>
>>337897608
>iwata
>>
>>337897608
>"Pureasu understand, zeruda is coming NX year"
>>
>>337899191
He hath been summoned.
>>
File: KazPressConferenceE32014.png (884 KB, 880x639) Image search: [Google]
KazPressConferenceE32014.png
884 KB, 880x639
>E3 2016. Sony's press conference is packed. Media is preparing for a big announcement from Sony relating to the PS4.

>Kaz steps out, waving at the crowd. Thanks them for all coming and being supportive. Speaks of how happy he is to walk on stage at E3 for the first time in many years.

>"I'd like to first talk about how great this industry is. How much we have accomplished. Sony accelerated the consumer electronics industry, an industry which has spawned numerous innovations from both our partners, and our competitors...... We here at Sony have learned throughout the years that relationships in this industry that are destructive don't help anybody as it is today."

>"I'd like to announce one of our first partnerships today is one with Nintendo"
>Sonyniggers in the audience boo and hiss
>"I'd like to take you through this." Kaz says, with a crack in his voice.
>"First, Nintendo will port some of their games onto the PS4."
>Sonyniggers howl in approval shouting "NINTENDO LOST, IT'S OVER LOOL"
>"Second, Nintendo will purchase.... 599 million US dollars worth of stocks in Sony, and has agreed not to sell them for at least 3 years.
>Sonyniggers are totally silent, and in complete shock.
>"And third..... as agreed, Sony has decided the dual-shock controller will be retired, and replaced with an updated version of the Nintendo Gamecube controller......."
>Sonyniggers in the audience interrupt Kaz, cry bloody murder. Many shout "NO!"
>"....and will be offered on both the Nintendo Wii U and PS4. We have taken a look at other controllers out there. We believe that the Gamecube controller is a really good controller. And we think it will make a fine default controller."
>Audience becomes almost too loud for Kaz to speak from all the butthurt and anger.
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>337899468
>"I have a special guest today via satellite downlink and if we could get him up on the stage right now.........."
Behind Kaz reveals Reggie Fils-Aime on the big screen.
>Reggie smirks while all the Sony niggers viciously boo him, some laugh at him
>"Good evening..."

>Reggie talks a bunch of pre-written marketing fluff about how great this is for both companies.
>Kaz then goes back on stage.
>"Thank you Reggie. Thank you Iwata. Thank you Nintendo. It's time to get this company back on its feet."
>Kaz exits the stage. Is shaken at what he just did.

>Back at Kaz's hotel room, Satoru Iwata and several Nintendo executives, in full traditional Japanese garb are waiting for him.

>Kaz (In Japanese): "What do you want? I did what you wanted. I held up my end of the bargain, in exchange for the survival of my beloved company. And at what cost? The Playstation was like a son to me, and by taking away its controller, you nearly took away its soul!"

>Iwata: "You've lost Kaz. The console wars between our two companies is over. Please understand, your "son" bankrupted your entire company. You should have never double crossed us back in 1994 by releasing the Playstation. Now, I want to make sure you are committed to our new 'partnership'".
>Iwata eyes the black, wireless Gamecube Controller 2.0 near the TV
>Kaz: "This was not part of our deal! I refuse to abandon what I have created.
>Iwata: "You bring great dishonor to our people, Kazuo. The Dual-Shock controller is an abomination! Adapt or die, Kazuo. The choice is yours.
>Kaz walks into another room and slowly changes his clothing and puts on a traditional Japanese robe.
>"If I must die. I wish to die holding the dual-shock controller in my hands... the way it was intended... a masterpiece of perfection. It is my creation afterall.
>"Very well.
>Iwata eyes one of his executives, whom then takes out a Samuri sword and proceeds to behead Kaz....
>>
>>337898528
>being a nintoddler

Wow what a little faggot you are.
>>
File: 1423151815308.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1423151815308.png
148 KB, 300x300
>>337895584

>people still want half-life 3

Seriously?
>>
Germany won't let EU die off so easily because it's an industrial nation.

Why?

Because the EU project gave Germany's industries a market 500% bigger than their domestic (~85 million vs ~500 million) WITHOUT TARIFFS!

If the EU fails, Germany will face fierce economic regression. That's why they prefer to be cucked and raped instead of being men, for the fucking money.

The sad thing is that nearly no one gets it. They all seem to buy that the EU project was for uniting all European people and stave off a potential future major military conflict.

Bullshit

Those who orchestrated this Ponzi scheme called EU only wanted profits that translates to more power, that translates to even more profits that [...]

Look what this fucked up thing has gotten us into. The middle class in every single EU country is decimated for the profit of the globalists. From industries to high-skilled professionals they are all getting gutted.

For example, the major German industries killed off most of the rest of the European ones because they had more capital > better equipment > lower prices

But take a look at German middle class. There's a huge influx of high skilled workers from the southern countries. For example doctors from Spain and Greece go to Germany and fuck up their wages. And I point out the profession of doctors for being thought as an unlikely one.

So let's say it again, in hopes that some people may actually understand it; PROJECT EU EXIST JUST TO KILL THE MIDDLE CLASS IN EUROPE. THERE IS NO OTHER LEGITIMATE REASON

krauts are retarded and need to kill themselves, they used to be something respectable
>>
>>337900126
I think you're on the wrong board.
>>
>>337900182
yes i am. Wrong tab. Sorry.
>>
File: 1418500490159.png (7 KB, 349x298) Image search: [Google]
1418500490159.png
7 KB, 349x298
>>337899468

>599 million US dollars worth of stocks in sony

>out of 33B US dollars in total

>1.6% of the stocks

...okay what was the point of this line?
>>
HAHAHHA EPIC POST
SCREENCAPPING THIS
UPVOTES HERE WE COME XDD

Kill yourself.
>>
>>337897608
>iwata walk on stage
Please, God. It would be the best E3 present you could give us.
>>
>>337900304
you have to be 18 to post here.
>>
File: 1430014247040.png (94 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
1430014247040.png
94 KB, 300x297
>>337900304

>nintendrones unironically believe that nintendo can have a significant position in sony shares

Children don't know how finance work
Its cute
>>
>>337900515
Fate zero is a 9/10
unlimited blade works is a 3/10
The prologue episode was good though.
>>
>>337900304
Companies do this all the time. It's called a cash loan done in purchasing shares. Sony ran out of cash recently and actually had to sell their headquarters.

Also, it's a copypasta from years ago, Sony doesn't have money problems currently.

>>337900515
At one point Nintendo had a higher market cap than Sony. Through financing, they could've bought them out. You see it all the time, take a look at the Time Warner buyout of AOL.
>>
>>337900515
>>337900767
you HAVE to be 18 to post here.
And no, you aren't 18 if you didn't get the most simple of refferences. Hell, it's not even a reference at this point.
>>
>>337900672
Nice bait.
>>
>>337899925
I doubt there are many people left. I really enjoyed Half-Life 2, but after so long I know 3 wouldn't be good. I would rather it be the great game that never happen and not the next Duke Nukem Forever.
>>
>>337900405
i did not come into this thread to feel this pain.
>>
>>337900978
it's not a bait and you know it. As a small example, compare the dubstep ost of ubw to the one in zero.
The protagonist in ubw is just a stupid teenage boy doing stupid teenage things. "But the plot twist! who knew X was Y all along???!"
Like, that 2 episode mini arc alone about kiritsugus past on the island, shits on everything that is ubw. But i guess the loli had a lot more screen time in ubw which makes that one better.
Oh, and let us not forget about asuka 2.0.
>>
>>337897468
SONY WINS E3 OH MAN SONY WINS E3 HEY GUYS WHERE WERE YOU WON SONY JUST WON E3 ISN'T THIS THE BEST YEAR FOR SONY EVER HEY SONY IS WINNING E3
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.