[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, I'm about to go to weebland soon. I need a laptop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Sony-VAIO-F1190X-Gaming-Laptop.jpg (68 KB, 828x626) Image search: [Google]
Sony-VAIO-F1190X-Gaming-Laptop.jpg
68 KB, 828x626
Hey /v/, I'm about to go to weebland soon. I need a laptop that can run games. What's the best one on the market?
>>
>>337895207
how about you don't play video games and actually enjoy the experience?
>>
>>337895207
>laptop
>games
>>
>>337895207
you're going to japan you dumbass, they have arcades there on every streetcorner like fucking starbucks

take advantage of the situation
>>
>>337895207
Stick away from vaios that for sure.
>>
>>337895207

Why'd you go to another country to play games? Go out, fuck some delicious weebpussy
>>
File: lammy.jpg (8 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
lammy.jpg
8 KB, 259x195
>>337895207
You're about to go to Japan and you're more concerned with vidya? Do I need to remind you of all the hairy japanese pussies waiting for you once you get there? JAPANESE GIRLS READY TO BE FUCKED

it's your call
>>
>>337895295
I am gonna enjoy it. I'll be there for a whole month. I just need a laptop for playing games while I stay on my relative's place.

>>337895367
Do they have those on rural places?
>>
Get a Dell Inspiron 7000. Literally the best gaming laptop for under 1000. Plus it's upgradable, which is a rairity for gaming laptops. It has a decent gtx960 with 4gbs of gddr5.
>inb4 le 960 a shit meme

I have it and can throw literally any fucking game at it with no quips, including quantum break and doom at 60fps in 1080p. Don't listen to these fags and their memes. It's a great fucking machine.
>>
File: Mew-truck.jpg (60 KB, 480x288) Image search: [Google]
Mew-truck.jpg
60 KB, 480x288
>>337895504
>I just need a laptop for playing games while I stay on my relative's place.
Does your uncle work at Nintendo?
>>
>>337895838
Nah. He works on a farm.

>>337895801
I'll consider it. So what parts can I upgrade on that thing?
>>
>>337896064
You can add an SSD hard drive, upgrade the ram, and swap out the main hard drive with a bigger one of your choosing. You can also upgrade the wifi card if you feel the need to, but that's pretty insignificant. I've fully upgraded mine to 16gb ram and a 250gb ssd drive for my system files as well as a 2tb main hard drive for my games.
>>
File: 1382066884008.jpg (65 KB, 433x482) Image search: [Google]
1382066884008.jpg
65 KB, 433x482
Don't they have computer cafes or whatever they're called all over in asian countries?

I thought that's where all the ching chongs went to play their vidya on pc.
>>
>>337896291
That's neat. Thanks for the help.

>>337896663
Yeah, but I can't play games I owned on computer cafes.
>>
A whole month on a farm would be boring no matter what country it's at. Hope you at least get to explore for a bit, OP. Don't waste a trip living in the virtual world.
>>
>>337895207
>Hey /v/, I'm about to go to weebland soon. I need a laptop that can run games.

Why the fuck would you want to have a laptop when you're going to japan?
>gaming laptop
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.