[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gender dysphoria lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: bioware trannies.jpg (362 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bioware trannies.jpg
362 KB, 1920x1080
gender dysphoria lol
>>
More importantly, though, why did they feel like they had to put horns on the Qunari? Seriously, that was the most disappointing decision.
>>
>>337894897
You're not born with a gender bioware.
Gender is psychological, sex is biological.
>>
File: 1460995763018.jpg (712 KB, 2924x3065) Image search: [Google]
1460995763018.jpg
712 KB, 2924x3065
Bioware thread?
>>
>>337894897
lmao bioware with the ugly as fuck faces since forever

i bought the first dragon age and regretted even that, haven't bought a single bioware game since
>>
>>337895189
They could mean traps instead of trannies
Just dressing up, but not calling self women
>>
>>337895189
Actually fucking dumb
Gender is an evolutionary trait evolved because it helps us procreate and continue the species, you know, the only reason any of us are really alive in the first place
Not saying that gender abnormalities cannot exist but they are a result of faults in the brain, this is not an inherently bad thing and it doesn't mean they are broken but trying to deny that it's not caused by faults in the brain is straight fucking dumb
>>
>>337895127

Weren't they always horned? The hornless one they first revealed was hornless because EA wanted him to wear a helmet.
>>
>>337895554
>procreate and continue the species, you know, the only reason any of us are really alive in the first place
You fucking nigger, if we were all just breeding like retards we'd have an Africa all over the world.
>>
>>337895189
Every single word for gender leading up to gender has meant your biological birth sex. It isn't until the 1970s that the homosexual movement of San Fran started pushing gender as a construct.

For 80,000 years every single version of the word gender has meant sex, but a couple flaming queers get mad and now we have to change everything even though there is literally no reason to.

The word gender existed before the word sex as well, dating back to the fucking Greeks of antiquity.
>>
>>337895656

I don't think primeval man exactly excelled in eugenics anon.
>>
>>337895656
The only reason any organism exists is to firstly continue to species and secondly foster a good environment for their offspring
It's not about breeding like retards, it's about the continuation of the species, don't try to simplify complex things just so you can shitpost harder
>>
Why did they try to pass it off as a progressive thing?
The gender roles in quanari society are restrictive as fuck.
If a woman became a fighter she would be considered a male because it was a males job not because she thought she was a male.
There is no choice in the matter in quanari society and if you insist you're a woman who's a warrior you'll be put to death for breaking their religious laws.
>>
>>337896048
>don't try to simplify complex things just so you can shitpost harder
You were the one who simplified life to breeding, nigger
>>
This is fucking ridiculous. This shit being thrown down at us. Ffs get your heads examined you fucking mental illness
>>
File: just end it.png (57 KB, 404x86) Image search: [Google]
just end it.png
57 KB, 404x86
>>337896224
>Why did they try to pass it off as a progressive thing?

Because that's literally all modern Bioware does. People tend to forget they lost a LOT of leads after Origins, one especially saying he didn't like where the company was going. In the long run yes, it's stupid to throw your lot with the currently topical SJW crowd that doesn't even buy your games at the expense of your traditional RPG audience, but that's EA for you. Chasing the latest fad for a quick buck.
>>
File: bioware-Gaider.jpg (38 KB, 257x372) Image search: [Google]
bioware-Gaider.jpg
38 KB, 257x372
>>337896424
to be fair, losing gaider could be a good thing for dragon age. mass effect did suffer from lack of drew karpyshyn, though.
>>
>>337896381
No, I really didn't, I never plan on having kids and neither do a fuckton of people, we still fit into the continuation of our species by carrying on the society which gives other's children a much higher likelihood of living until mature age

Of course there are theories that the increased rate of people not wanting to have kids and homosexuality is a species' natural reaction to overpopulation
>>
>>337894897
"Born one gender but living like another" is something that has happened among humans for much of recorded history. The fact that a fantasy race would also feature it is not really something to complain about, but I'm on 4chan, and specifically /v/, so I'm not surprised to see such a stupid post. I'm certain this will be a fantastic thread full of intelligent discourse and not mindless apes flinging shit at one another.
>>
>>337896845
and beamdog instantly ruined by this faggot
>>
What a fucking train wreck how could they turn Sten's people into this bullshit?
>>
>>337897201
>Of course there are theories that the increased rate of people not wanting to have kids and homosexuality is a species' natural reaction to overpopulation
Hypotheses

Theory is something like "theory of gravity" or "theory of evolution", not "hypothesis that humans evolved from aquatic apes".
>>
>>337897402
Beamdog was already ruined
>>
File: top.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>>337895274
>Bioware
>creativity
>>
>>337898008
Yeah, theory was the wrong word
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.