[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Used to play the 360 all the time when I was younger. Talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 720x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 720x633
Used to play the 360 all the time when I was younger. Talked to my friends on it after school, made new friends online. Just bought an Xbox one, signed into my old profile and no ones online. Started looking at friends achievements and the games we used to play and started tearing up. Times moving so quick. No one has time for this stupid shit anymore.
>>
>>337893451
Who cares, go fap.
>>
Just kill yourself, fag.
>>
>>337893451

You're an adult. Move on.
>>
>>337893451
Play Overwatch is pretty fun.
>>
>>337893451
>Used to play the 360 all the time
stopped reading there
>>
I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiller. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Put fake vomit on my carpet. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the last part of childhood I got left.
>>
>>337893451
I know that feeling OP. Everywhere you go, people are going new places, meeting new people, getting married, having kids, and basically taking their lives to the next step. You see this, compare it to what's going on in your life and feel invalidated almost immediately.

Me and you have the same problem so we have to make some changes.

>>337893523
>go fap
Doesn't solve everything.
>>
>>337893905
Getting married and having kids is a waste of life
>>
>>337893451
This makes me cry
>>
>>337893821
Worst of all. I only bought it for halo 5 and its shit. Selling it now
>>337893905
Yea, definitely do. Need to get my shit together. Its just weird seeing all the names of people I talked to constantly and how much everyones priorities have changed in a relatively short amount of time. Guess day by day things seem pretty much the same but every now and then you get a reminder of how much has actually changed and its weird to think about.
>>
>>337894036
having kids is one of the greatest joys you will ever experience. marriage is debatable, but you can always just divorce.
>>
Times will change, but the memories you've made will stay with you forever. But it's up to you to preserve and continue those feelings. Your world's horizons only extend as far as you're willing to go. Are you unhappy with your life? Are you stuck in the past? Life is a one way road, and the only thing you can do is get up and walk down it at your own pace, and on your own two legs.
>>
>>337895064
This helps. Thanks
>>
>>337893451
Fag.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.