[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck. without spoiling too much, how far am I from the end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: bloodborne_ps4.0_cinema_960.0.jpg (148 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne_ps4.0_cinema_960.0.jpg
148 KB, 960x540
fuck.

without spoiling too much, how far am I from the end? I just killed some ninja bird dude that's protecting a baby, and my hunters dream is on fire

am I close to end? do I have to beat the old hunters dlc before I finish the game? I already unlocked it. will I have a chance to best it if I beat the main game?
>>
do the dlc
>>
I'd do the DLC now, because you're at the last boss (second to last if you're going for the secret ending). No turning back after you beat it so finish up what you can now
>>
>>337891583
You're literally at the end of the game.
>>
game auto saves after final boss, do the dlc now
>>
>>337891583
You're most likely overlevelled for the DLC.
>>
You have up to two bosses left, both of which you fight in thehunter's dream, and ng+ will start after you beat them. Enjoy your rushed nonsensical ending.
>>
thanks, op here. for the most part, I have done this without a walk through, anything I should tie up? I have 3 umbilical cords.... not sure what to do with them. anything else?
>>
>>337891583
Are you a Dex build and have you found 3 umbilical cords?
>>
>>337891825
Pop them before you engage the final boss. And as others said above start the DLC now.
>>
>>337891901
yes
>>
>>337891825
Eat those things right now.
>>
>>337891825
Eat the cords before final boss.

Have you done Cainhurst, Upper Cathederal Ward, Nightmare Frontier, Hemwick and Old Yharnam?
>>
>>337891814
? The endings make perfect sense. Or did you not understand what the hunter's dream was?
>>
Eat the cords before final boss.

Have you done Cainhurst, Upper Cathederal Ward, Nightmare Frontier, Hemwick and Old Yharnam?

yes to all
>>
>>337891975
Eat the 3 cords and go fight the boss in hunters dream. There will be one more boss after that, either die or hunters mark out. Beating that first boss gives you access to a pretty cool Dex weapon that you can at least try out. Then go do the DLC before going back to that other boss
>>
Kinda of near the end, you still have two optional areas to go if you didnt do them already and that's 3 bosses right there.

The expansion is fucking long and in some ways better than the main game, you'll get something like 20 more hours out of the DLC.
>>
File: do-it.gif (185 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
do-it.gif
185 KB, 200x200
>>337891583

Definitely do the DLC now and get ready to get your shit pushed in in a good way by Ludwig and Orphan.
>>
If you're lvl 60-70 then you're ready to do the dlc
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.