[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-03-24-23-00-23.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-24-23-00-23.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>
File: Dig_Dug.png (3 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Dig_Dug.png
3 KB, 256x256
>>
fuck i miss tf2
>>
STOT STOT SHAKE-OH

FOR FOR 2 2 REFINED
>>
File: IMG_20160517_030105.jpg (68 KB, 1081x794) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160517_030105.jpg
68 KB, 1081x794
>HEY TOXIN, DID YOU GET MY FRIEND INVITE YET?
>>
File: kasich eating a cucumber.png (123 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
kasich eating a cucumber.png
123 KB, 405x405
>>337891824
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FGXqxoLHlI
>>
File: tr.jpg (78 KB, 1205x675) Image search: [Google]
tr.jpg
78 KB, 1205x675
>>
COUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOMCOUPONBUGDOTCOM
>>
my mother smokes crackrocks
>>
>>337890849
>never had a computer capable of running actual games as a kid
>never got into FPS
>constantly feel like i missed out when i see TF2

hurts
>>
>>337893241
the people who make these threads were THAT KID who spam micchat and think its hilarious. or at least they did and now they are nostalgic for their stupid cancer

you missed one of the worst communities since world of warcraft or counterstrike and nothing else. dont fall for the "ur just playing pub servers" meme, just play a real game if you want to compete
>>
>>337893449
seems like it was one of the most fun communities 2bh
>>
>>337893917
if your idea of fun isn't playing the game and just listening to screamers you should check out omegle. every team fortress 2 game besides completely nofunallowed competitive boils down to absolutely no coordination, no objectives, every gametype being a glorified FFA in fact so much many servers will kick you for doing the objective and now its even worse. it got WORSE. NIGGER HOW. and i didn't mean to imply tf2 isn't a game but it really isn't cut out to be a COMPETITIVE game. entire game is designed around being able to blame other people for losing so you don't cripple your self esteem
>>
>>337892087
This always bothered me. It's clear from his voice that the guy is handicapped or something. She shouldn't have even responded to anything after he started in with her even slightly. Would've avoided everything, and if he were to have ended up getting frustrated and crying anyway, it would have been completely his own doing and he wouldn't have any reason to do it over mic. In his head, anyway.

Poor kid.
>>
File: 1408676747579.jpg (22 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
1408676747579.jpg
22 KB, 252x276
>>337892087
The only thing sadder than the weird guy desperately trying to talk to the girl are the white knights who desperately try to protect the girl
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.