[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOOM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1456938539243.png (337 KB, 554x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456938539243.png
337 KB, 554x1200
Jesus Christ, this game is pure, unadulterated garbage.

>slow paced gameplay that makes you fall asleep
>gunplay is horrendous
>every single enemy is a bullet sponge that only can be killed instantly with the glory kills aka press x to win moves
>that art direction
>cutscenes out of the ass
>no monster infighting
>snapmap is just laughable compared to the user-made content of the original games
>multiplayer is literally halo

You lied to me, /v/.
>>
>playing console
>cant aim lmao
>>
File: 1362731577167.png (141 KB, 296x326) Image search: [Google]
1362731577167.png
141 KB, 296x326
last two are the only valid points
congratulations, 2/8 is much better than a vast majority of threads like this ever manage
>>
>>337890074
That wasn't said anywhere but ok dude
>>
Hmmm
>>
>>337889869
>no monster infighting
>can literally watch enemies attack and kill each other
>>
I want to fuck that cocodemon
>>
File: 1460726010565.png (418 KB, 721x723) Image search: [Google]
1460726010565.png
418 KB, 721x723
>>337889869
I have so little social interaction with other people so I take solace in copious amounts of beer and smoking. There are no women in my life but if the opportunity to sex a demon ever opened up, you wouldn't hear me say no.

H-doom is fucking hot
>>
>>337889869
But there is monster fighting, since the game has you walk in on it happening multiple times in mission six.
>>
>>multiplayer is literally halo

if that were actually true it would be good

instead it's like if halo and cod had a love child born with down's syndrome
>>
>>337890617
Halo 4?
>>
>>337889869

Almost everything you said is wrong. Pace isn't slow, gunplay is decent, enemies are less bullet spongey than in Doom 2, realistic visuals is not an art direction, cutscenes don't exist, monsters frequently fight each other, multiplayer isn't literally Halo just shit.

Snapmap is bad compared to full conversion modding though. Congrats you made one decent point.
>>
>>337889869
sauce on pic
>>
"Fuck me Master, fuck your pig!" I whimpered.

That was the last straw for Master, I felt him push, then pause deep inside of me, his load belting out of the end of his cock, filling my passages with his lava hot gift. Jet after jet caressed my inner walls. I must have been tight around his cock as some began to push back and drip from my newly broken flower. He fell out of me, and I collapsed face down. My heart was racing, and everything I ever knew was backwards and wrong.

"Get up. Squat over this cup." Master ordered. I crawled off the bed and knelt over a Japanese teacup he had set on the floor. This was going to take great aim.

"When the cup is half full, you may eat your dinner. Wave to mom and dad and tell them you can't wait to eat the cum I put in your ass!" He pointed to a camera hanging off of the side of the dresser.

"I'm so hungry for my Masters meal he's given to me. I can't wait to eat his gift!" I waved with a smile on my face. Fueled by hunger, I pushed at my worn bowels trying to get my meal out. It came out drip by drip, glob by glob. Finally I looked down and saw almost 2 ounces of thick cloudy liquid in the cup.

"Master? May the pig eat?" I actually wanted it. It would be the only food I was going to get.
>>
File: For_what_purpose.jpg (25 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
For_what_purpose.jpg
25 KB, 323x454
>>337889869
>image
>>
>>337892201
For muh dick
>>
>>337889869

What do they pay the anti-shill brigade on /v/?

Enough to stop you killing yourself or is that still on the cards for later?
>>
>>337889869
>>slow paced gameplay that makes you fall asleep
>>gunplay is horrendous
>>every single enemy is a bullet sponge that only can be killed instantly with the glory kills aka press x to win moves
>>that art direction
>>cutscenes out of the ass
Lol wut
>>
File: why_boner.png (97 KB, 402x312) Image search: [Google]
why_boner.png
97 KB, 402x312
>>337889869
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.