[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know of any other jrpg's for pc like eternal senia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Trails-in-the-Sky-SC.png (425 KB, 616x353) Image search: [Google]
Trails-in-the-Sky-SC.png
425 KB, 616x353
Anyone know of any other jrpg's for pc like eternal senia or the legend of heroes trails in the sky? I've always loved jrpg's but i've been hooked on these games
>>
File: 1447904760946.jpg (32 KB, 420x600) Image search: [Google]
1447904760946.jpg
32 KB, 420x600
I guess not as many people are addicted to jrpg's as i thought lol. Oh well, I guess i'll go play some trails in the sky
>>
There's not that many on steam bub.
Grandia 2.
Final FATasy shit
Disgaea PC
I recommend Grandia 2 myself.
>>
>>337881530
Grandia II has the best combat system of any JRPG ever. definitely give that one a go, OP.

Grandia I and Lunar popped up on steamdb late last year. hoping they get a release soon.
>>
>>337881623
Indeed, things are happening, albeit slowly.
Trails in the Sky the 3rd for next year, too.
For a non-steam game that got a PC port there's Breath of Fire 4. I recommend just emulating games, as I said only a few got PC ports because PC gaming was always niche in Japan.
>>
>>337881984
Oh also there's A TON of Neptunia games and other Compile Heart/Idea Factory shit on steam. See if those are your kind of games, I don't even want to try them.
>>
Tales of Symphonia has a similar atmosphere, with light hearted characters and lots of character development, as Trails on the Sky. If you haven't played it, before, it's probably my favorite Tales game.
>>
>>337879252
Grandia II
Skies of Arcadia
Lunar
>>
>>337882224
I own it for ps3 :) I still havent beat it as I could too side tracked by ni no kuni XC lol. I play on emulators but theres just something about playing a game actually meant for pc, idk why lol. I'll try grandia 2
>>
File: 1450501776592.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450501776592.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
shame there aren't more people into jrpg's in America, I sometimes wonder how many amazing games im missing out on :/ time to learn japanese
>>
>>337882792
Are you new? Loads of people like JRPGs here. If you want to play a lot of them on PC, however, you're going to want to get emulators, not rely on fucking Steam
>>
>>337879252
You should try trails of cold steel, but i guess the biggest obstacle is whether or not you want to buy a psvita. It's on ps3 as well if you have that
>>
>>337883218
I still have hope that they'll be able to hire someone to port Cold Steel and Cold Steel II to PC for them. I'll buy them full price please.
PS3 emulation looks ways off still.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.