[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the tactical advantages of fighting half naked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Solid-VS-Liquid-sur-le-Rex.jpg (128 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
Solid-VS-Liquid-sur-le-Rex.jpg
128 KB, 600x419
What are the tactical advantages of fighting half naked?
>>
No constraints on your torso for full movement
No clothing for your opponent to grab onto
Heat ventilation
Sweat can make you harder to grasp

Use your head anon, it's not that obtuse.
>>
>>337874967

Less shit your opponent can grab onto.

Liquid was still at a disadvantage because he had long hair though, Solid was smart enough to cut his off before starting the mission.
>>
>liquid's I-frames
>shoddy hitbox detection for character models
>how easy it is to fall off the edges
>that fucking turret section at the end

god damn, I really hate the ending of MGS
>>
>TFW you find out the jeep part at the end has first person aiming.
>>
>>337874967

With your dick out in the open, the opponent won't want to grapple with you.
>>
>>337876554
naked from the waist up, anon
>>
>>337876689
no he means left half i'm sure.
>>
>>337874967
>having a hydration bar

Games has some strange shit back in the day.
>>
>>337874967
Mobility, improved senses, style, all the bitches will want yo dick, swag, putting betas in their place, and the ability to blind your opponent with your manliness and/or feminine guiles, also the ability gouge out their eyes with your pecs.

Also if you're undead Robin Williams, you have more armour if you're shirtless than if you fight in a shirt, thanks to hair coverage.
>>
>>337874967
Using your sweet abs to distract opponent
>>
>>337876825

I believe it was part of a promotional deal Konami had with Coca Cola.
>>
>>337874967
Being sexy is a tactical advantage
>>
>>337876991
If I remember rightly drinking the blue shit lowered your LIQUID and consuming rations without drinking any red stuff made your maximum LIFE decrease.

After every boss battle he used to chug a red one and his max LIFE would increase, as well as recover fully as well.

Sometimes when you killed a genome soldier with a neck break they'd drop a can of blue shit that proved not drinking red gave you a beta strength neck.
>>
>>337875229
/thread
>>
>>337875238
Grab nipples and disable opponent. Should wore a shirt lol
>>
>>337877461
Nanomachines have transformed nipples into electrified capacitors of pure steel with a nanocarbon edge that vibrates at high frequency
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.