[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an unpaid shill for Epic. Ask me anything about Paragon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1024x576
I'm an unpaid shill for Epic. Ask me anything about Paragon.
>>
Why is it so clunky and poorly optimized?
>>
>>337873361
How do you become a paid shill?
>>
>>337873559

Because we're partnered with Nvidia and Sony, so you should buy a GTX 1080 or a PS4.
>>
When will Grim.exe get a fucking nerf.
>>
The advantage of regular ASSFAGGOTS is that you can click any location on the minimap and your guy goes there without having to manually navigate the boring fucking map filled with mostly nothing. Why did they not even bother to adapt the formula to fit the design of a shooter game?
>>
>>337873956

You can sprint. Sprinting is fun. It makes the screen go blurry and whee. Fun shit like ganks can happen.
>>
>>337873659

It's not a specific position to pursue. It's something to do between other social media projects.
>>
Is it fun?
>>
>>337873660
I hope it bombs
>>
>>337875861

Nope, PC / PS4 crossplay and GRAPHICS are gonna save the genre from the autistic cartoony clickfest it is now.
>>
>>337877631
I thought Smite already did that.
>>
>>337877948

SMITE does neither.

No crossplay, ass graphics at 30FPS on console (Paragon runs 60FPS on PS4 and UE4), and is totally flat.
>>
>>337873361

>another shitty meme game
oh goody
>>
>>337878595

It's the best shitty meme game.
>>
>>337873361
This game was utter garbage last I played. I bought a founders pack for early access and would not recommend it for anyone else.

Why is all of your monetization fucking terrible and more fucking nonsensical than any game that /v/ affirms is run by Jews?

Why are you even fucking trying to claim any competitive scene when there is no team drafting, the card deck system fucking exists and there isn't any matchmaking based on whether or not one team is a party of 5 and the other is all random players lopped together?

It's a fucking train wreck saved only by the fact that it's in UE4 and admittedly looks pretty. I'm not even mentioning some of the shit they might have fixed by now like the massive fucking problems with the UI, and displayed character information (yes, a fucking google spreadsheet using internal dev team language and not terms used in the in-game ui is a method of showing basic attack damage scaling maybe think about either annotating that shit or just putting it in an in game menu).
>>
>>337879095
>Why is all of your monetization fucking terrible and more fucking nonsensical than any game that /v/ affirms is run by Jews?

All heroes are free. Cards can only be earned by playing. You don't need rare cards to be competitive.
>>
>>337879813
I meant cash shop and founder packs made no sense.

>You don't need rare cards to be competitive.

No. The cards give you flexibility and are occasionally straight fucking upgrades. Major kinetic ups your attack speed, but vicious kinetic is just better late game. It offers you the flexibility of a stronger late game build and is a better card because it scales linearly attack speed/card point cost, but takes up one less modifier slot on an equipment card.

>Want to play a hero, Feng Mao for instance.
>No order or rage cards which give situational build options.
>It's okay I can still play pretty good!
>Get in queue for a match, team comp is a little weird and none of us can change the character we entered queue with at this point
>Don't have as many situational build options because the cards that DID drop for me were all corruption and growth, neither of which are useable by Feng Mao
>As the match continues on some enemies are pulling out situational cards which are helping a lot that I have no access to at all
>Somehow make into a very late game, and have major modifiers on my equipment cards
>Enemy has higher cost, higher potency cards available to them which are better for late game
>I am now at a competitive disadvantage.

The entire thing is stupid because the only reason you can cough out that I'm still "Competitive" is because the competitive nature of this game is a fucking farce. With no in game voip client a 3-5 man party with some voip service can easily out coordinate an enemy team that has no pre formed party. Smite will at least try to match you against other parties of equal or near equal size. Then if you are trying to coordinate with your team you can't counter pick because the teams are fully formed by the time you know what the enemy team is. You can't even coordinate with your own team in selecting a team comp because of the queue system.

You got my attention with your square wheels. Now make them work.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.