[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUICK /v/ WHAT DO I PLAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
QUICK /v/ WHAT DO I PLAY
>>
Toy Story 2 for the PC of course.
>>
>>337873198
BUT IS THAT A GOOD GAME
>>
File: stock-photo-panic-math-61299973.jpg (485 KB, 1500x1096) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-panic-math-61299973.jpg
485 KB, 1500x1096
I NEED A RECOMMENDATION WITH REASON
>>
File: 234435.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
234435.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>337873340
Are you kidding me? It is THE game. I'm not even being ironic, ask anyone on this site and they'll tell you it's a great god damn game to play.
>>
what genres do you like?
>>
>>337873658
>ironic
>>
>>337873658
That game was horrifying.
>>
>>337873658
Can confirm this game fucking rocks
>>
>>337873658
That game was the shit. A little bit too easy, though. At least I thought so as a kid, and I'm pretty bad at video games in general. So.
>>
>>337873827
Ironic as in the retarded 4chan definition that actually has nothing to do with real irony.
>>
>>337873658
Fucking fantastic game and I would love to replay it to bask in the nostalgia. Shame that I can't get the PC version to work on W7 and I'm too lazy/stupid to set up a Dreamcast emulator properly.
>>
>>337875282
iirc it came out on n64 too and the project64 emulator is super easy to use. i've never played that version of the game though so i can't vouch for any differences it may have from the PC release
>>
>>337875481
I'll try that, thanks for the advice! Fucking loved this game when I was a kid.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.