[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3yrs later how do you feel about it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: dmcheader.jpg?t=1447356584.jpg (38 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
dmcheader.jpg?t=1447356584.jpg
38 KB, 460x215
3yrs later how do you feel about it?
>>
>>337869229
FUCK YOU
>>
>>337869312
/thread
>>
>>337869229
Fuck
You
>>
same as i felt when i played it like a year or two ago. its got some nice art direction and design but i thought it was pretty boring and all the characters/writing were awful.
>>
Warmed up to it

It's not as bad as 2, but not better than 3 or 4. Feels more like a holding pattern until the next game.
>>
>>337869229
BIGGER

DICK
>>
Better than the others. Which isn't saying much.
>>
I liked it and still do.
>>
>>337869229
The best part was when Dante had to ride the elevator
>>
>>337869462
>not better than 4
4 was a half game game game folded onto itself. Total rip off.
>>
>>337869229

Not nearly as bad as /v/ makes it out to be. Though I used the mod that made the 'colour-coded' enemies damageable by any weapon. I thought it had a really cool aesthetic and the gameplay was fun, plus Bob Barbas is a really cool boss fight. Plus I found the platforming sections, while fairly uninspired, were far less annoying than the platforming in the main series.

That being said 3 and 4 are still better. I haven't played 1 and 2.
>>
>>337869229
it gave me el donte so it has that going for it.
>>
>>337869664
And yet the combat puts it far, far above DMC. Also, I'd rather have backtracking than have to sit through that god awful story again.
>>
>>337869664
>half a game
>still the deepest stylish action game ever made
there's literally no reason to play anything else t.b.h.
>>
I played this shit on hard and got SSS rank out the ass.

Its casual garbage.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.