[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did I get into? I already killed somebody I fucked up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Dishonored_US_ESRB_PS3.jpg (295 KB, 687x792) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored_US_ESRB_PS3.jpg
295 KB, 687x792
What did I get into?
I already killed somebody I fucked up?
>>
>>337867557
You're not fucked yet, but in all honesty going no kill is easier then going rampage.
>>
>>337867557
Congrats, you just ruined the future of the kingdom
>>
>>337867557
You should be fine, I only killed people when I was forced into battle on my first playthough (being seen and a certain fight I wanted to do anyway) As long as you aren't complete shit you should be fine. But in all honesty high chaos is way more fun and allows more options.
>>
Hey I just bought this game too since it was $2 at gamestop. I didn't get the goty but is the dlc worth it?
>>
>>337871667
DLC is substantially better than the main game.

>>337867557
Don't worry about it. Things only go high chaos if you let your murderboner loose. Keep playing. Have fun.
>>
You have to kill like half the people in the game for it to have any real effect, don't worry
>>
Bump for explanation.
>>
>>337873940
If you kill more than 20% of the NPCs in a level, that level will count as High Chaos. Dishonored has seven missions. The type of ending you get if determined by how many levels are High Chaos vs. Low Chaos, best 4 out of 7. A few casualties won't ruin your Low Chaos run.
>>
>game makes a big deal of non-lethal runs
>gets boring as shit with half of your powers unused if you don't want to kill anyone

This killed the game for me.
>>
File: .jpg (306 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
306 KB, 1920x1080
>>337867557

You're playing it on PC, right? the game can be very pretty if you do a few simple .ini mods to it.
>>
>>337867557
I killed everyone who got in my way and still ended up with the good ending.
You really have to go full genocide to change it.
>>
>>337867704
>>337869778
>>337872334
Thanks anons
I thought its was another shitty stealth-action videogame
>>
>>337867557
The ps3 version looks like shit
>>
>>337867557
You can kill all the main targets and some guards in your way and still get the low chaos ending. The only thing you fucked up is getting the achievement for beating the game without killing anyone
>>
>>337874229
You're doing it wrong anon, it's a non-lethal run. You're not supposed to kill the game.
>>
The only way I had fun playing this was by autisticly going through every level saving every 3 minutes making sure not to kill even a rat and immediately restarting if I drew a gaurd's attention.

I had SO MUCH fun. But then again I'm clearly a sperglord who enjoys the self imposed challenge of stuff like that. You should be fine OP.
>>
>>337867557
Play the game as you want ffs. There is no right or wrong way. The game gives you freedom. Use it instead of posting on /v/ after 5 minutes into it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.