[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Oblivion, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: average oblivion player.jpg (20 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
average oblivion player.jpg
20 KB, 440x330
Do you like Oblivion, anon?
>>
>>337864461
>T.White people
>>
How does a zeldafag look like these day and age?
>>
File: man gets paralyzed.gif (2 MB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
man gets paralyzed.gif
2 MB, 480x300
>>337864461
Of course.
The only thing that would make it better is if my godamn mods wouldnt conflict with each other for no fucking reason causing the game to randomly crash and become generally unstable as fuck.
>>
>>337864461
>wh*te people
>>
I enjoy it, although I can only have fun if I go mage and break the game. Warrior was piss in terms of level up speed making you underpowered most of the game.
>>
>>337864461
Jokes on you, thats my fetish.

Anyway not really. I like open world games in CONCEPT but in practice they usually bore me after just a few hours.
Witcher 3 is the only WRPG Ive beaten in a very long time.
>>
It had better quests than Morrowind and Skyrim.
>>
Have you heard of the high elves?
>>
>>337864754
Normies and gaymer gurlz mainly
>>
>>337864461
My favorite WRPG
>>
File: shot0001.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0001.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>337864461
>mfw got to the quest with Grotto near the end of the game and it got bugged and i couldnt beat it
>>
File: costanza.jpg (84 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
84 KB, 500x363
>>337866232
>Current year of our lord and savior
>Not using TES4Edit to remove master conflicts and fix mod incompatibilities
>>
>>337864461
Whaaaatahell?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.