[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a game you want based on a movie/tv series/comic/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Lost-season1.jpg (119 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Lost-season1.jpg
119 KB, 800x600
What's a game you want based on a movie/tv series/comic/ whatever that's not been released?

Pic related for me
>>
File: header.jpg (55 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
55 KB, 460x215
>>337857610
you're an idiot
>>
>>337857716

Oh shit cool
>>
>>337857610
Lost had a game, and it was good.
>>
i would love a new walking sim based on lost or something similar. via domus was actually not bad for a tv game.
>>
>>337858169

Was it actually good?
>>
>>337858274
Yes.
>>
>>337858340

Are you sure because I want to get it now
>>
>>337858580
It's not the best game ever but if you like the show you'll probably enjoy the game due to the fact that they brought the original cast on for an alternate story including a new character
>>
>>337858645

That sounds great
>>
Lost Via Domus was a fine game if you can tolerate wonky voice acting
it's well paced and shows you things you wouldn't see in the show, like what the Magnet looks like on the other side of that wall in the Hatch

Expect a 4-5 hour game tops
and a bartering system that you will use maybe once ever
>>
>>337859968

Only 4-5 hours? Fuck.
I was just rewatching Lost for the 10th time so a Lost game sounds pretty good right now.
>>
>>337858093
It sucks though IMO.

My pick
A dream deadwood game would be like an RPG/citybuilder hybrid where the whole game is focused on making sure that the town prospers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.