[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heard you guys were talking shit. So, on another topic: who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: get#rekt.jpg (6 KB, 200x137) Image search: [Google]
get#rekt.jpg
6 KB, 200x137
Heard you guys were talking shit.

So, on another topic: who still plays pic related? And how is this not the equivalent to "do you even lift?", when people start talking about how doom4 looks good, and that FF is the best video games franchise in the world?
Seriously. You're all plebs, and you know it.
Corporal Shepard will fuck you up, and you know it.
>>
>>337847963
opposing force sucked
blue shift and decay were both better
>>
I only played through OF once and it was easily ten years ago. I did not think it was as good as HL1. the new enemies and weapons felt wrong.
>>
>>337847963
My nigger
I actually like to replay Opposing Force more than the original game, because it's shorter, has better pacing and the new weapons/enemies were a very nice adition.
My only problem is that Gene Worm was a really lame last boss.
>>
>that one level full of deadly female acrobat
not quite sure why they were in black mesa
>>
>>337848083
>literally the worst bait in history
Don't you have some door to knock on, Barney 'I forgot my keycard again' Calhoon?
>>337848132
>I did not think it was as good as Half-Life
Of course not. Don't be ridiculous. Also, you're wrong about the new weapons.
>>337848171
I never bother with finishing the final fight. Too fucking boring.
>>337848319
They are a part of the original Half-Life. And there are males, too. They're the cleaners sent in to clean out the failed marines to prevent a media shitstorm about alien invasion. It's brilliant.
>>
>>337848408
i don't recall seeing them in HL,
i prolly remembered in OF mostly because you had marines to fight alongside you against those cunts, feels great when you make it out alive with no friendly casualties
>>
>>337848408
I'm not baiting you gibbon.

The new weapons all sucked and seemed out of place.
The new enemies mostly sucked and seemed mostly out of place.
The plot is dumb and tries to be "wow look a bomb!" and "wow look a big alien thing"
the gene worm boss is shit

sure there's some decent sections but practically everything is just a rehash of half life 1's stuff

the pit worm is literally the tentacles
the freight yard next to the dam is literally just the warehouse with the white out rockets in it from hl1
then there's several sections that are literally just half life 1 levels chopped up and mishmashed
also too many star wars references
>>
I'm surprised people don't go >lol gearbox and retcon Opposing Force into the worst thing ever because of it.
>>
>>337848790
Hell yeah! Surviving a battle or part of a chapter with marine buddies alongside was a huge thing back then.
And seeing one go down was sad... and then you felt a little relieved, knowing he wouldn't be eaten alive (and that you could take his shotgun ammo)

They are in Half-Life, when you take the small train. "Hey, Gordon right? I got a message for you: Make sure you don..- *PEWPEW*"
Replay Half-Life. You will not regret this.
>>337848952
>I'm not baiting
>list of bait comments

Dude. Just leave. My belt-fed M249 will fuck you up. And then I'll portal you out of this world and leave you stranded in Xen.
>>
>>337848978
Was just about to mention them too.
>>
>>337848978
I'm not sure what you try to say here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.