[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most honest game review of Dark Souls 3 I have ever seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1461592541_-Np8t56CCiM.jpg (61 KB, 811x573) Image search: [Google]
1461592541_-Np8t56CCiM.jpg
61 KB, 811x573
The most honest game review of Dark Souls 3 I have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ5_DXWGjeI
>>
>>337847602
shill shit somewhere else
>>
>>337847602
Who is this guy and why should I care?
>>
>fights the crystal lizard at the beginning even tho there is a sign on the ground that literally says turn back
>>
>>337847602

>Watching anything but Angry Joe

lmao what the FUCK?
>>
>>337847602
>hides comments section because he's too much of a wimp to take rightful criticism of his shit reviews

What a fucking joke.
>>
>>337849480
>watching e-celebs
>>
>>337847602
It's honest, sure, but uneducated.
>>
File: WishGaranted.png (213 KB, 546x597) Image search: [Google]
WishGaranted.png
213 KB, 546x597
>>337849480
>he watches Raging Ramon
>>
>It's a "pretend to be a blind fanboy for funny Youtube views and clicks and makes anybody who likes the game look like an idiot" episode

I don't even like DSIII all that much compared to the other games and I still can't deal with how retarded this guy sounds.
>>
>>337852241
Wait why did he said that?

Is there something I'm missing? Or is he just fuming out at random Twitter people as usual.
>>
>>337852765
It's a photoshop. He was responding to some random guy who insulted him. It was before he got cancer himself.
>>
"Every fight in this game is just Roll, Roll, Roll, Attack..."

You can literally say this to every single game ever.
>>
>Disabled comments

What a fucking loser. Can't handle criticism of his review because he knows it's shit.

>"This is a shit port"
Yeah, he's right, they should support M+KB more.

>"Worse than Arkham Knight. Also, I won't use a controller to make my game experience better instead of listing it as a negative and moving on."
Idiot

>"Every boss kills you in two hits and lasts ten minutes"
If you're a shitter. I've seen NG+5 SL1 final boss fights that take less than two minutes. The only way to take more than ten minutes to fight a boss is if you were fighting them with your bare hands.

>"I attacked the NPCs and couldn't continue, and instead of getting good and killing the guy to proceed/rerolling a knight which works, instead I'll just bitch about it"
Fucking idiot.

>Last five minutes actually talks about why he doesn't like the combat, finally a criticism that is totally up to his opinion
>Steam profile says he's only played five hours of the game, says he started like six different characters and only ever got up to Firelink Shrine

I honestly don't think I've seen a less professional review of a video game before. I'm not going to say that the game didn't have problems with the PC port, but to play a game up until the end of the tutorial area (and not even starting level 1), and thinking that it's worth a fifteen minute review on your channel? Fuck off mate.
>>
File: WHAT.png (9 KB, 76x63) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.png
9 KB, 76x63
Yeah that's nice and all but what is up with the Firelink Maiden's tits?
>>
>>337847602
And people complain when someone uses "git gud"...

This guy is literally saying that he doesn't like the game because he bought it (apparently without knowing what the game is about) thinking it would be just another high fantasy RPG, and got a challenging dark fantasy dungeon crawler with deep and complex mechanics.
>>
>>337847602
Made it 7 seconds in before closing the tab. I think I'm allergic to you OP. You're voice grates on me like salt in a wound.
Also you're a faggot
>>
>>337849480
>Watching Angry Joe

lmao FUCK?
>>
>>337847602
He just sounds butthurt as fuck, like From raped his wife or something. He's not being constructive at all, just looking at things and going THIS IS FOKKIN SHITT COS I GOT ME ARSE HANDED TO MEH. There's not a single fight in the game that lasts 10 minutes either, they're 5 minutes at their longest and that's only if you're extremely defensive and use up all your estus.

Also I found it really funny how pissed he gets about how you can get killed in just a few hits, after playing Bloodborne I think DaS3 feels rather lenient in that department.
>>
>>337855190
>with deep and complex mechanics
anon pls
>>
So what I got is he is new to the series and doesn't like the poke and play kinda of combat dark souls 3 can have (there are other ways to play the game but most beginners do this method). The games crashes (which is true to a lot of people) and it is also a shitty PC port (which is also true). It seems fair other than the combat being boring which just means he wants a different style of game.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.