[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anon wants to get into Metal Gear Where do I start?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
anon wants to get into Metal Gear

Where do I start?
>>
>>337843743
MGS1 then MGS2 then MGS3

don't bother with the other games, they're shite
>>
MGS1, then play them in release order.
>>
>>337843743
Release order faggot
>>
>>337843863
MG1 and 2 are nice places to start if you think you'll like them or start at MGS1 and go in order if you want to just get right into solid
>>
MGS2 and 3.

1 is only worth playing if you're really interested in the story by the time you finish 2 and 3. it has pretty awful gameplay/controls.
>>
>>337844298
Thanks, I'll probably start from 1
>>
>>337843863
I second this
>>
1-2-3-4-5
Piss walker optional, but it was made with co-op in mind, soloing it is boring.
MG1&2 are completly different games, play them if you like retro shit, otherwise just read the previous operations in MGS1
>>337844002
this anon is fucking retarded
>>
>>337845152
>MG1&2 are completly different games, play them if you like retro shit, otherwise just read the previous operations in MGS1
I feel like some sort of faggot casual for saying this, but I agree. They're the types to play on a second playthrough of the series, but to get into it to begin with, they might just seem too old for some people.
>>
File: mgs go to.png (1 MB, 1006x2303) Image search: [Google]
mgs go to.png
1 MB, 1006x2303
>>337843743
>>
>>337843743
>>337843863
>>337844002
>>337844298
>>337844636
Remember to play "The Twin Snakes" instead of MGS1, it's basically remake of the game with the better (MGS2-tier) graphics.
>>
>>337846202
Remember to ignore bait.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.