[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it. /v/. I'm getting old and casualized. Back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Resident-Evil-4.jpg (360 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Resident-Evil-4.jpg
360 KB, 1600x1000
That's it. /v/. I'm getting old and casualized. Back in the day I've finished this game so many times, even on professional mode. Tried to replay it yesterday after 10 years and I keep dying and can't aim for shit. It feels so heavy and Leon's aim is shaky as hell. I literally cannot believe that I was better at videogames when I was 10 years younger. Guess modern videogames fucked my shit up.
>>
>>337835267
>As you grow older your reflexes become worse.
I know that feel ;_;
>>
>>337835267
the game had shitty controls it wasn't hard or challenging
>>
>>337836561
I died a lot of times at the village center area, where the bonfire is. And I didn't even trigger the chainsaw guy. I was killed by the normal shitters.
>>
>>337836684
stun them with kicks, it's easy mode
>>
>>337836684
how the hell did you die so often?
>>
>>337836725
I'm not fast enough/aim is shaky. I'm feeling like my grandpa asking me how to use modern devices.
>>
File: 1445788843153.jpg (8 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1445788843153.jpg
8 KB, 232x197
>>337836842
If you can't even hit one in the head/leg and press E, you're beyond saving.
>>
>>337835267
you can reload rooms via select button and just practice an individual room

basically anyone can speedrun this game with some practice
>>
>RE4
>Requiring skill

That game's all about knowledge: where to run, where to position yourself, what enemies to prioritize... there's so very little skill involved, the Japs would've gone crazy back then if the enemies were actually difficult to fight.
>>
you haven't played it in ten years and you expected to just be good at it? that's not how video games work, gaming is a very, very perishable skill. if you don't play a game almost every day then you will start to lose your skill. what you are doing is just remembering the good times and forgetting all those times you died ten years ago.
>>
>>337836412
When it got to the point where I could no longer consistently win against my little brother I got sad.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.