[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol what http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ho mefront-the-re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: DOA.png (1 MB, 1344x756) Image search: [Google]
DOA.png
1 MB, 1344x756
lol what

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/homefront-the-revolutions-co-op-campaign-promises-/1100-6434157/
>>
It's not the LEVEL of difficulty that is so praised about Dark Souls, but the TYPE of difficulty.
>>
>>337831279
Go tell Namco that because they seem to not have a clue about it either.
>>
Is this the Dark Souls of FPS?
>>
>>337831152
What if, now bear with me on this because it's a little crazy, what if gaming journalism is struggling in the year 2016 and writers/developers make use of buzzwords and nonsensical claims to increase attention about a game and by proxy the articles talking about said game? And therefore by giving these clickbaiters more attention you also increase their tendency to do this?

LOL jk
>>
>>337831550
I'm just wondering how the fuck homefront even got a sequel
>>
File: 1462568154628.png (519 KB, 525x956) Image search: [Google]
1462568154628.png
519 KB, 525x956
Then:
>We want the Call of Duty audience
Now:
>We want the Dark Souls audience

Times have changed.
>>
>>337831279
So there will be an area where ill get stunlocked to death after opening a door?
>>
>>337831152
Finally a real game like Dark Souls for hardcore gamers like myself.
>>
>>337831550
That title belongs to Insurgency
>>
>>337831660
The first Homefront and Crysis 2 was literally after the COD audience
>>
File: you damn right.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
you damn right.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>>337831995
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.