[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids ruin everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (978 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
978 KB, 500x281
>minecraft had so much content
>so many play styles
>somehow never boring
>progressing seemed actually rewarding
>even multiplayer was legitimately fun
>then captain tardlez emerged
>thought nothing on it, kept blowing shit up
>get banned from server for being an evil dick
>join another server
>find it full of autists begging people to subscribe to their awful yt channels that inspired the other half
>minecraft merchandise appears
>see autists and children roam in minecraft hoodies
>great, another game ruined
>mfw minecraft wasn't even a bad game
>mfw you can't be a respectable adult who plays minecraft anymore
>mfw money toileted on a good game with a shitty community
>>
Ignore the fanbase and play on a private server with your adult friends. What's the issue?
>>
>>337828030
>minecraft had so much content
>>
File: 1441693237301.jpg (43 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1441693237301.jpg
43 KB, 329x399
>>337828030
>playing minecraft
>>
File: 1457113804162.png (38 KB, 198x141) Image search: [Google]
1457113804162.png
38 KB, 198x141
Hey OP? You're in the hobby that is directed primarily towards children. Don't want to deal with them? Put the controller down.
>>
>>337828030
ok dad
>>
>>337828417
Oh you poor thing did you just wake up in 2016?
My how things have changed from your primitive time>>337828030
>>
>>337828342
>implying an unlimited world that gets randomly generated isn't already a huge amount of content
>>
>>337828030
I haven't played Minecraft since 2010.
>>
>>337828030
Stop being a faggot and don't let shit like that stop you from doing what you like. Play the MC single player, or find some other autists with a private server. Kids with ugly shirts doesn't matter shit.
>>
>>337828030
The thing that killed minecraft for me was people exactly like you who completely denounced minecraft because kids took a liking to it, treat it like the fucking plague and refuse to play with anybody because you're afraid of how it will look on your social standing.

You can't blame kids for overtaking the community when you up and abandoned it and just let them.
>>
>>337832606
how was he supposed to prevent kids from taking over minecraft? shoot families as they walked into gamestops?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.