[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Overwatch gets this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1460041574556.jpg (9 KB, 233x271) Image search: [Google]
1460041574556.jpg
9 KB, 233x271
>Overwatch gets this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w2-3Dn9PGg

>BattleBorn gets this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20aeHLkIll0

It's not fare BattleBros
>>
It's actually kind of a shame, you can tell there was a lot of effort put into that StillBorn animation but they're forced to use the disgusting characters designed by Gearbox.
>>
Feminism is awesome.
>>
>>337826739
Anyone else feel like the quality in production value for the overwatch shorts has declined?

Here's the first one they did. It's still easily the best one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqnKB22pOC0

looks like it was done in true CGI while the hanzo one was done in game
>>
>>337828236
I think thats because the map already exists
>>
>>337828236
Blizzard is trying way too hard to become Pixar
>>
I actually kind off like the battleborn one, reminds me a bit of Dead leaf. I will agree the character designs are awful though. In terms of art direction blizzard got this hands down.
>>
>>337826739
Battleborn one was pretty crappy until animation than it gave me nostalgia of the clone wars cartoon but the Overwatch one was vastly superior, story, animation and voice acting.
>>
>>337826739

The Battleborn animation was complete garbage. That style of art can work and be really enjoyable, but the route they went here looked really cluttered, shitty and the awful music track just destroyed what little good remained.
>>
File: gearbox.jpg (243 KB, 1152x870) Image search: [Google]
gearbox.jpg
243 KB, 1152x870
>gearbox
>>
>>337826739
stop shilling overwatch this hard
while i firmly believe its the superior game to battleborn
and while the animations and production values for overwatches shorts are much higher, battleborns animated into did more with less,
>>
>>337829636
Op is shilling for Battleborn
>>
>>337828702
they need to step up the writing just a tad

they have the animation and graphics down
>>
>>337828702
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why do people think Blizzard actually makes these themselves!!!!!@!#@!#@!$#@%% #$REEEEEEEEE THEY DONT FUCKING ANIMATE ANYTHING THEY GIVE IT TO FUCKING PLACES LIKE ILM AND SHIT REEEEEE FUCK OFF WITH THIS MEME FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GUCKYOOUUU fuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCIKKK
>>
>>337830357
Its still blizzard's design numbskull
>>
>>337829617
He probably has a kid.
>>
>>337826739
I love how the Battleborn video is like ten FPS and still looks like shit
>>
>that battleborn video
>looks like its straight from deviantart
lmao
>>
>>337831532

Who else would play such hot garbage?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.