[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your video game ideas /v/. If I like it, I might fund
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 2190416-peter_molyneux.jpg (74 KB, 463x372) Image search: [Google]
2190416-peter_molyneux.jpg
74 KB, 463x372
Tell me your video game ideas /v/. If I like it, I might fund it. Just make it sure it has an epic twist in it somewhere.
>>
>>337819719
You want game mechanics or you want story, bruh?
>>
File: molyneux.jpg (70 KB, 1024x231) Image search: [Google]
molyneux.jpg
70 KB, 1024x231
>>337819719
Fuck you, you hack.
>>
>>337819719
>It's an Ace Attorney like game.
>You're a super corrupt politician who has no beliefs that dies and goes to hell
>Hell is actually super bureucratic and ruled by a Senate made of the most powerful and influential demon.
>Someone saves you from eternal suffering and you have to uncover this political conspiracy involving heaven and hell.
>Lie, cheat, bribe and blackmail you to thw top of the Senate.
>First half of a "case" is collecting info and contacts about the bigshots
>Later half is a climatic phillibuster where you have to convince them and their parties using all you colected to answer to your demands while maybw becoming a better person

I call it "Hell's Senate"
>>
It's a side scrolling metroidvania except not shit
>>
>>337820850
In all fairness I loved that dog and it was the best thing about that game.
>>
>>337819719
Game takes place on a space station (carbon copy of the movie "Moon"). You live on it, doing research, perform maintenance on what the stations AI ,voiced by some sounding hot as fuck British woman, can't fix, on occasions it gives you psych evaluations (fallout style answers ranging from "correct" to black humour), shit start to go wrong. 1st they are small issues later it will feel like you are trying to keep a sinking ship from sinking with a tape and bubblegum. You get stuck in some hubs, have to maintain some important decks like life support or power generator deck. You will start to suffer hallucinations: sounds, whisper, shadows, right up to going on a ride of Event Horizon shits fucked yo. Subtle hints that the AI wants you dead but the twist she wants to protect you and keep you alive. FPS puzzle game, Zero-G, vacuum, hazardous environments. You can find out if there are other stations (think Lost show with all the bunkers except other stations in the distance.
>>
>>337820163
Story is obviously the most important
>>
File: #1.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
#1.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>337819719
A university RPG, where you hunt down SJWs and defeat them with different items found in the area or bought from mildly shady vendors. Slowly you will cleanse the place of their slimy corruption. Each time you are about to take down a boss you can enter execution mode where you get a dialogue wheel up that has a number of quirky punch lines based on what weapon you have and what class type of the person you are about to execute. Your grades will be determined by how well you take down your opponents in that specific class.

>In Philosophic History class
>Beating a beardsexual hipster with the classroom clock
>"TIME FLIES WHEN YOU ARE A FAGGOT!"
>Finishing blow knocks out five of his remaining teeth
>A+

cont
>>
>>337822964

>In advanced mathematics
>having a saber fight with rulers against a raging tumblrina
>going for the the finisher after a desperate fight up and down the seatings
>"YOUR LIFE ENDS WHEN MY RULE(R) BEGINS!"
>slice her head clean off
>get a C for not being mathematical enough
>>
File: 1110664201994.jpg (84 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
1110664201994.jpg
84 KB, 449x642
I've been planning out a Fallout 2-esque cyberpunk RPG. It's set in a world where brain modification tech is everywhere, basically interfaces that allow brains to be programmed like a computer. Initially it's used to treat mental illnesses, then moves on to normal people buying it to become better at remembering things or more able to control their temper, things like that. Then the justice system adopts it so instead of prison a convict can opt to have a "block" installed in their head to prevent them from repeat-offending. The main character is one of these convicts, arrested for a freelance job they took on. During character-gen you pick what type of crime you were arrested for and get a block that will affect gameplay. If you were arrested for fraud, your block prevents you from lying, which changes speech checks so you need high skill/more info to find ways to get around your programming.

Combat would be turn-based like FO2 but would be focused on larger battles; there'd be a large number of party members and you'd have up to 5 with you at once.

Some of your party members would be
>A pro wrestler who's been programmed not to feel pain
>A "Reset" who was convicted of such serious crimes that his entire personality was blocked, turning him into basically a robot (you can put him back to normal via a quest)
>A government sleeper agent who has the fake personality of a normal college student in her head that she switches to between missions
>A bounty hunter who was falsely accused of rape and now has a block that suppresses his sex drive and a massive distrust of women
>A normal woman who was locked up after her elective programming was botched, turning her into a violent psychopath
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.