[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is he really, gamers, and how is he so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: rockcock64.jpg (64 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
rockcock64.jpg
64 KB, 390x390
Who is he really, gamers, and how is he so based?
>>
Please don't post Best Gamers here, it's literally the last gaming channel that isn't shit and I don't want underaged kids from /v/ fucking that up.
>>
>>337818992
??? Everyone on /v/ already knows about it, I found out about TBG from /v/ years ago. Rockcock is /v/ incarnate anyway, in all the good and bad ways.
>>
>>337818992
They're practically dead anyway. They make maybe two videos a year.
Hell, rockcock posted a few reviews to his own channel instead of the main channel for some reason, probably because nobody except him bothers to do anything with the channel anymore.
>>
>>337819276
>>337819418
B-but I just donated 1,000 to their patreon!!!
>>
>>337819617
Hey I've donated a couple bucks to them on stream before, but mostly just to attach messages that will get rockcock to notice me
>>
>>337818495
Is that Vanilla Ice?
>>
Rockcocks the only tolerable person on the channel. Everyone else is painfully unfunny
>>
All he does now is shitpost on twitter
>>
>>337820054
Karnivore is occasionally funny but that's just because he talks like an idiot.
Darkgamer and Gamzerguy however were never funny at any point and I'm glad they're gone.
>>
His fez video is one of the greatest thing ever
>>
File: rockcock.jpg (50 KB, 570x576) Image search: [Google]
rockcock.jpg
50 KB, 570x576
Is he right?
>>
>>337820509
Has he ever been wrong?
>>
>>337820223
>Gamzerguy not the funniest one

le shit taste face
>>
>>337820223
the darkgamer review of amnesia the dark descent was the best video they ever made.
>>
Darkgamer's Sanitarium review was sweet though actually made me play the game
>>
I feel legit bad for this guy because he never seems happy anymore, and in his commentaries, he seems legitimately depressed
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.