[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think my Dota broke...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: dota+2.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dota+2.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
I think my Dota broke...
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>337812180
There are two stories to this situation: You played a custom gamemode with these custom hero icons, and then immediatly forgot about it completely. Or you installed a custom hero icon replacer, typed in the launch options to allow them, and then promptly forgot about it. Completely.

Either way you're retarded. Completely.
>>
You're supposed to restart your client when you switch from one custom game to another, or in this case, to the base game.
Also it's Touhou, Sakuya OP, you win the game.
>>
>moonrunes name
>weeb shit
>dota
>>
>>337812180
You installed that touhou custom game shit on Workshop, didn't you?

I played that with a few friends as a joke and had to reinstall because it wouldn't fuck off my PC.
>>
>>337812680
Go back to /co/mblr
>>
File: 1443886820160.png (236 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1443886820160.png
236 KB, 480x360
>>337813727
>/co/mblr
How can I go back to two places that I've never been to?
Try harder the next time you parrot two canned """""comebacks""""" mixed together.
>>
>>337812180
pick Cirno
>>
>>337814143
>haha I don't even go there

I think he's not the only one who should be trying harder
>>
>>337813727
5% coupon using looking mother fucker.
>>
File: 1444711988343.jpg (16 KB, 185x243) Image search: [Google]
1444711988343.jpg
16 KB, 185x243
>>337816880
>you actually go to those places because I say so
Keep that delusion up and running you too, weeb.

I posted a Simpsons picture too. Why don't you stupidly say that I should go back to /tv/mblr while you are at it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.